adamg67

SOLD Darkglass Super Symmetry Compressor Further Price Drop Now £145
£165
Skipton

Posted (edited)

Now Sold

I've ended up with too many pedals, again! So, for sale is my Darkglass Super Symmetry Compressor, they are discontinued now but all the details are still on the Darkglass site: https://www.darkglass.com/creations/super-symmetry/ and there are plenty of reviews out there. Boxed and in very good condition, not a mark on it that I can see. It's got velcro on the base.

Lots of control and cool blue LEDs with the usual Darkglass build quality.

The photos don't quite show the colour properly, it's slightly more of a nickel colour than straight silver, I've noticed that with other pictures of these. The DG site shows it a bit better but not perfectly.

Not looking for any trades thanks.

Now down to £145 including tracked postage. Don't think I've ever seen one for less than £150.

sym1.thumb.JPG.bfe1d587214f2d67b4e68a3d353a9985.JPG

sym2.thumb.JPG.19b89ee41b30133a57e99a18c3ede714.JPG

sym3.thumb.JPG.ac33d5cc630acec2ce2dc920f7766e5f.JPG

Edited by adamg67
Price Drop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woodyratm
      Hey folks, 
      I've decided to break apart my board and go the Helix route (stomp or LT most likely.)
      So got some things to sell to attempt to fund the purchase. I've ordered boxes which should arrive on Saturday (most of the boxes were disposed of as i had achieved tonal nirvana... but I've left that band now - so new sounds wanted!). 
      Boss ES-8 - Great tool to stop the tapdancing, I used it as the control centre of my board. All midi and pedals all controlled. -  £380 
      Darkglass B7K (v2) - I don't think i need to say anything about this. Great pedal. £200
      Darkglass Duality - A very good and versatile fuzz. Built to take a beating (this one hasn't - it's been hiding on my board since new). - £130
      Shipping will be about £5 for smaller things, £10 for the ES8 and FI. I think. 
      Cheers! 

• By jay bass
      Markbass Compressore

In used but excellent working condition
      Complete  with psu and printed instructions
      Always been cased in use and in transit .
      Kept in a clean dry atmosphere when not in use.
      Please check my other items for sale
      I have some other Bass  related items for sale
      Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .
      I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred

COMPRESSORE is a state-of-the-art compression tool that allows you to control gain, threshold, ratio, attack and release. The pedal also true bypass, which means that when the compressor is ‘off’, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality. 
      CONTROLS
      GAIN
      THRESHOLD
      RATIO
      ATTACK
      RELEASE
      VOLUME 
      ON/OFF SWITCH
      REAR PANEL
      INPUT jack
      OUTPUT jack
      POWER jack (DC 12V)

• By Mattbass97
      EHX Bass Preacher Compressor - £50
      Perfect working order and in great condition No original box but will be well packaged Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class
    • By 3Gorillas
      I am selling a JAM Pedals Dyna-ssoR Compressor-Pedal.
      These boutique pedals are handmade in Greece, excellent craftmanship and REALLY cool artwork. I have ordered this pedal directly from JAM Pedals while I was testing out different compressors like crazy (had almost everything on the market…FEA Labs, Aguilar and LEHLE RMI).
      Ended up using a FEA Labs and this one, finally decided to go for the FEA Labs.

However, this pedal was just used at home, only a few hours total. No gigs, rehearsals, no smokers came even close… ;-).
      Comes with original packaging.

Some more specs
      https://www.jampedals.com/dyna-ssor-bass/

PEDAL IS SOLD

• By Slug Ice
      Tech 21 SH1 Steve Harris Sansamp - £290
      Brand new with box, minimal home use. Two channel preamp with built-in tuner. Very versatile but maiden fans would be very pleased! Save a decent chunk on a new one (£329)

Darkglass Alpha Omega - £220
      Versatile overdrive/distortion with the ability to blend between two different voices. With original box. 

Prices include UK postage.