Why become a member? ×

For Sale_Warwick X-Treme 10.1 heads. x2!

Darryll-Profane

Previously these amps were used for hire purposes so have been gigged and therefore bear some cosmetic damage. Also I used them as back up amps when on tour. I have just recently had them fully serviced by a great tech over Stockport way so they are in full working order and well cleaned. With my tube-path being my favoured amp they are surplus to my requirements right now and to be perfectly honest we just need to get some cash in band coffers to help us get our new album finished.

• 1000 W @ 4 ohms
• Voicing section with controls for Bottom, Contour, Growl and Attack
• Additional switchable 3-band EQ with parametric mids
• 2-way Boost switch
• Adjustable Compressor
• Parallel FX loop
• DI out with Pre/Post and ground lift switches, Tuner out, Line out
• Footswitch connector for Boost and EQ
• Weight: 19 kg

Open to reasonable offers and collection is preferred but if the buyer wishes to pay carriage costs then I'll see what can be done. These are heavy amps though! ;)

Just drop me a PM. Many thanks, Darryll.

Edited by Darryll-Profane

Okie Dokie so not had a great response thus far. I am looking for £450 per head, though offers in that region will be considered.

I know cosmetics aren't great but these are serious amps worthy of a good few years service. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to assist. A whole bunch of folks on here know me and can vouch (I hope :) ) that I'm not some jerk off.

Thanks for looking regardless.

D