Why become a member? ×

2 inputs into 1 amp?

Legion

Looking for a bit of easy advice here ;)

I've been messing about lately using an analog bass synth - a proper little keyboard one as opposed to a pedal. This is to do with giving my shoulder a rest as it's been giving me some stick. The thing is I'm actually quite enjoying some of the options its offering (even though we have a keyboard player already) and I might like to put it to good use live as well.

My question is - is there some sort of little gadget box I can use to run both my bass and synth into my amp? I looked into 2 channel mixers, but that seems to fall into the "DJ" sort of category and isnt really what I'm after. Maybe some sort of multiple line in pedal allowing you to balance the inputs etc?

Any pointers appreciated, I'm sure there are plenty of products available.

Jas

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Legion' post='414602' date='Feb 19 2009, 07:53 PM']Just after posting I looked into the EBS microbass and realised it was a perfect fit - at a very high price![/quote]

I love mine! I often lend it to my keyboard player as he has a Nord Electro and a Nord Lead 2X.