Left leaderboard
Sign in to follow this  
artisan

*SOLD*Tech 21 Sansamp YYZ pedal
£160
Harrogate

Posted (edited)

Geddy Lee's signature Sansamp pedal.
Excellent condition complete with instruction manual,warranty card & metal box.
I've had this on my pedal board for a few months (never had velcro on it) & have been pleased with it but have decided to replace it with Darkglass pedal.
Collect from Harrogate or I could post for a few pounds more.

20200317_171641.jpg

20200317_171542.jpg

20200317_171354.jpg

Edited by artisan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jay bass
      Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver D.I.Programmable           Programmable Bass DriverDi
      In Used But excellent fully working condition
      Complete with psu.
      This realy is a great addition to any bass set up
      You are able to store 3 settings and recall via the footswitches
      Also you can use use the DI to go direct to PA or recording gear
      Without the use of a Backline amp .
      Fully programmable , edit and save your own settings no more fiddling with amp tone controls during live performance.
      Printed manual included.
      This item has always been cased whilst in use and in transit
      Kept in a clean dry atmosphere when not in use.
      Please check my other items for sale
      I have some other Bass  related items for sale
      Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .
      I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred
      The Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box similar to the TRI-A.C. for guitar, but made for bassists. The all-analog circuitry features drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. Works great on stage or in the studio. Rugged all-metal construction. Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply. 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H. 25 oz.
      FEATURES
      3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box Drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls All-metal construction Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H

• By CalDeep
      NOW £125 SHIPPED 

Hey cool cats and kittens. 

Up is my recently serviced Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI. 3 Programmable channels of the very best Sansamp-y ness. Perfect for being stuck at home recording and as a live tool when gigs happen again. Runs on 9V, Battery or Phantom Power for ease. It sounds like a Sansamp Overall condition is quite good, and as I say recently serviced so sounding and behaving like new. 

Price includes UK postage.

• By Slug Ice
      Tech 21 SH1 Steve Harris Sansamp - £290
      Brand new with box, minimal home use. Two channel preamp with built-in tuner. Very versatile but maiden fans would be very pleased! Save a decent chunk on a new one (£329)

Darkglass Alpha Omega - £220
      Versatile overdrive/distortion with the ability to blend between two different voices. With original box. 

Prices include UK postage. 

• By rambam
      Looking to either sell or trade for a lightweight Cab, preferably a 2x12, with a min of 600w but anything considered.
      The Amp is in excellent condition and comes with rack ears and footswich, very powerful and versatile.
      The Amp has two separate pre-amps the RBI and the RPM built in which can be used individually or combined, both channels are formatted differently and will deliver classic tube tones to super distortion,
      (think Geddy Lee, Chris Squire type tones), this is a 3u 600w rack mountable head.
      optimal output load: 4 ohms
      Power output: 600w
      Dimensions 17'w x 5.25'h x 16'd
      Weight 40 lbs
      Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking. 
       **please note the tuner and the flight case are not included in the sale/trade**