Why become a member? ×

8 Pedals for sale..........NOW 2

Kev

il keep it short and simple

Boss odb-3: great pedal imo, super overdrive, sound fantastic with the blend knob at bout 9 o clock and the gain at 12, great transparant distortion. near mint with box. £45 delivered.

SOLD

Red Onion Solutions dual loop switch pedal: Completly passive dual looper, with a passive volume pot on the first loop. Mint condition, although one of the leds doesnt work, but red onion solutions have said they will repair for free if it is important!
£25 shipped, cant say fairer than that.

SOLD

EHX micro q-tron: awesomly funky envelope filter, as new hardly used, £45 shipped.

SOLD

EHX Sovtek Big Muff MODIFIED: This is the black big muff, which has been modified with 2 extra tone switches and a 9v power supply has been fitted. a great sounding distortion, very much more versitile than the usual, plus it has a bright blue led, always a plus! again, boxed and mint. £45 shipped

SOLD

Artec ADL-2 Analog Delay: Little known korean boutique pedal manufacturer has produced this completly analog delay pedal, with TRUE BYPASS! Super little pedal, has delay up to 440ms and is a completly analog circuit, and yes it oscillates in that weird and wonderful way! Mint, boxed, manualed, £45

SOLD

DOD FX20X Stereo Phaser: Reluctant to sell this one, its a super little phaser, best one iv ever tried. Great sounding, can be really transparant, very versitle to, can be really subtle to really spacy and sci fi like! again, boxed. £35

SOLD

Behringer CS100 compressor: yes im parting with it. i love this compressor, does everything you want a compressor to do, easily matches the boss cs-3, personally i prefer it. no box as it doesnt come with one. £11

SOLD

Zoom 506II Multi effects pedal: my first ever pedal, now being sold. some of the effects sound really reallly good, in particular the flanger, the reverb, and several of the overdrive/distortion modules. a great choice if your just starting out with effects, or if you want all those sounds you dont want to buy individual effects for! also has a fantastic chromatic tuner, which i will miss! boxed and manualed, £25

in realy money problems as you may have guessed, help me out guys.

Most of these will be put on ebay today, but your guys get first chance!

kev

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='43681' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:31 AM']il keep it short and simple

Boss odb-3: great pedal imo, super overdrive, sound fantastic with the blend knob at bout 9 o clock and the gain at 12, great transparant distortion. near mint with box. £45 delivered.

Red Onion Solutions dual loop switch pedal: Completly passive dual looper, with a passive volume pot on the first loop. Mint condition, although one of the leds doesnt work, but red onion solutions have said they will repair for free if it is important!
£25 shipped, cant say fairer than that.

EHX micro q-tron: awesomly funky envelope filter, as new hardly used, £45 shipped.

EHX Sovtek Big Muff MODIFIED: This is the black big muff, which has been modified with 2 extra tone switches and a 9v power supply has been fitted. a great sounding distortion, very much more versitile than the usual, plus it has a bright blue led, always a plus! again, boxed and mint. £45 shipped

Artec ADL-2 Analog Delay: Little known korean boutique pedal manufacturer has produced this completly analog delay pedal, with TRUE BYPASS! Super little pedal, has delay up to 440ms and is a completly analog circuit, and yes it oscillates in that weird and wonderful way! Mint, boxed, manualed, £45

DOD FX20X Stereo Phaser: Reluctant to sell this one, its a super little phaser, best one iv ever tried. Great sounding, can be really transparant, very versitle to, can be really subtle to really spacy and sci fi like! again, boxed. £35

Behringer CS100 compressor: yes im parting with it. i love this compressor, does everything you want a compressor to do, easily matches the boss cs-3, personally i prefer it. no box as it doesnt come with one. £11

Zoom 506II Multi effects pedal: my first ever pedal, now being sold. some of the effects sound really reallly good, in particular the flanger, the reverb, and several of the overdrive/distortion modules. a great choice if your just starting out with effects, or if you want all those sounds you dont want to buy individual effects for! also has a fantastic chromatic tuner, which i will miss! boxed and manualed, £25

[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/KevMan69/09082007209.jpg[/IMG

Trade wise? looking for a boss ME-50B or a Line 6 Bass pod XT live, pm me

in realy money problems as you may have guessed, help me out guys.

Most of these will be put on ebay today, but your guys get first chance!

kev[/quote]

Are you ever gonna sell your SB-1???? :)