Why become a member? ×

Markbass LMII - Sold subject to the usual.

6stringbassist

I don't even have this yet, I'm not collecting it until this evening.

I was looking forward to using it as a lightweight alternative to my racked Epifani head, but there are a couple of items that I'm desperate to buy, one being a Sei 5 string jazz and I still want another Epifani 3x10, having had my chance to buy Old horse Murphies scupperred by the need to pay for a new gearbox for my car.

Anyway, I'm told that it's in excellent condition and comes with an aluminium case.

Photos to follow later this evening.

I'm open to sensible offers around the £400 mark, plus shipping etc.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='407461' date='Feb 12 2009, 11:50 AM']I don't even have this yet, I'm not collecting it until this evening.

I was looking forward to using it as a lightweight alternative to my racked Epifani head, but there are a couple of items that I'm desperate to buy, one being a Sei 5 string jazz and I still want another Epifani 3x10, having had my chance to buy Old horse Murphies scupperred by the need to pay for a new gearbox for my car.

Anyway, I'm told that it's in excellent condition and comes with an aluminium case.

Photos to follow later this evening.

I'm open to sensible offers around the £400 mark, plus shipping etc.[/quote]

Hi,
It's second hand I presume? I'm looking at buying a new one over here in Dublin for €700, so I might be interested!
Many thanks,
Jesse