Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Wilkinson Bass Machine Heads 4 Inline Elephant Ear, Chrome
£25
Littlehampton West Sussex

Hi Folks

Here's a set of unused, high quality Wilkinson 4in a line vintage style chrome Tuners for sale. 

As can be seen in the photos, they're in excellent condition and with all the parts needed to fit them to your bass straight away.  Dimensions are shown in the photos. 

I'm looking for £SOLD plus p&p for them please which I think is a fair price as they retail at about £60 online for a new set. I'm not looking for trades thanks.. 

The short backstory is that I bought them on Basschat for a P bass project that never happened, so am now hopeful someone else in the wider bass community can make good use of them. 

Here's the blurb about them :

"Chrome - Direct replacement for P and J basses, ultra smooth action with full size base plates. Vintage -elephant ear’ style tuning keys. 4-in-line.

Reliable and performance ready. It's time to give your guitar some TLC. The Wilkinson Bass Machine Heads 4 Inline Elephant Ear feature a stylish, cool chrome finish. Whether you have worn out, lifeless tuners or simply want to upgrade your current aesthetic, these Wilkinson Bass Machine Heads offer reliability, durability, and classic rock-ready style.

With a high-quality, heavy duty, robust design and sealed housing, these Bass Machine Heads can take some battering. And, they're perfect for anyone who has a regular weekend slot. Thanks to Wilkinson's dedication, these Machine Heads keep your tuning stable, bringing accurate tone and precise performance every time you pick up your guitar. Specifically designed for electric P and J bass guitars, this is ultra smooth action with a vintage design. And no matter your taste, this is classic style, and precise pitch you and your music deserve."

Any questions, please ask away here or send me a PM. 

Thanks for looking as ever, 😊

Nik 

IMG_20200229_083008.jpg

IMG_20200228_205442.jpg

IMG_20200229_082822.jpg

IMG_20200301_135659.jpg

IMG_20200229_082820.jpg

IMG_20200228_205224.jpg

IMG_20200228_205150.jpg

Screenshot_20200301_140319_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
Now SOLD