Left leaderboard

Posted (edited)

Up for grabs is a lovely example of the NS Design WAV4. If you are browsing this forum, you know what it is and I have to say this is a corker of one. I've only been able to compare it to a friends 3/4 acoustic and I have to say I found the NS to be much more playable.

I've owned this from new and it only ever made it to one gig where it was used on a couple of numbers? So long story short, this is probably in mint condition but let's call it near-mint to err on the side of caution. Doesn't even have the "ring of death" where it connects to the stand like I have seen on other basses.

Includes the lovely gig bag, the stand (obviously) and postage to your door!

20200301_112608.jpg

20200301_112622.jpg

20200301_112624.jpg

20200301_112629.jpg

20200301_112712.jpg

20200301_112703.jpg

20200301_112842.jpg

20200301_112513.jpg

20200301_112520.jpg

20200301_112529.jpg

20200301_112722.jpg

20200301_112815.jpg

20200301_112823.jpg

Edited by Dapper Bandit
  • Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jamesbur
      Thanks for the interest everyone! I guess now is not the good time to try and sell a bass like this and I keep getting pretty low offers so I've decided to withdraw it for now, maybe I'll re-list later in the year if things start to return to normal.
      Up for sale is my mint condition NS Design CR5 Radius bass. This is a first class instrument which I've owned from new and probably the most 'pro' instument I've ever owned. Its light, balances perfectly and sounds amazing! Why the sale then? The bands I play with now need a more middle of the road aesthetic and this is definitely a very modern looking and sounding instrument so it doesn't really fit in with the vibe. As a consequence it spends most of its time in the gig bag these days which is breaking my heart so its time someone else had the benefit of it.
      Its a 35" inch scale bass and has a super tight low B, I believe the body is chambered so it really is very light but has a solidness about it which gives you absolute confidence in the build quality, this really is a bass which will go on forever! The pickups and electronics are the EMG-X system which was designed specifically for Ned Steinberger for this bass and mix traditional magnetic pickups with piezo to given them a bit of extra bit and growl and slightly more natural response.
      There are a couple of very minor marks on the back plus one on the back of the 'headstock' (shown in the pictures below), but the front of the bass is completely clean with no marks at all.
      The bass comes with a high quality fitted gig bag with shaped foam. You can find more information about the bass in general here: http://www.basscentre.com/ns-design-radius-bass-guitar/ns-design-cr5-radius-5-string-bass-charcoal-satin.html
      I'm happy to arrange shipping within mainland UK at additional cost (usually around £30 uninsured). I'm not currently interested in trades and the price is firm and already very reasonable so no offers please!
      There is a video demo I've put together below with direct recorded audio so you hear a little of how it sounds.

NS Design-720p.mp4
    • By Bass Boomer
      NS Design CR4 Poplar Burl
      The hass is in good condition, just has some little bumps on the back. It come including stand and gigbag.

-Solid rock maple neck & body with poplar burl face
      -Macassar Ebony fingerboard 43.1mm (1.7") wide at nut; 89.0mm (3.5") max. width
      -NS Polar™ directional piezo pick-up system
      -18 volt active circuit by HAZ Laboratories • Mono output
      -Volume, Polar™ pickup blend (between pizzicato/arco modes), Treble & Bass Cut/Boost
      -106cm (41.73") scale
      -Steel, fully adjustable, standing tripod design stand (Weight 3.2kg / 7 lbs)
      International shipping possible on buyers expense.

• By Higgie
      NS Design WAV4 EUB up for sale. It’s in good used condition, a couple marks but nothing major. Heavy duty tripod and gigbag included. Gigbag is a little ripped but still functional.
      I bought this 2 years ago, and its honestly been out of the gigbag less than 20 times. It could do with a setup but otherwise plays and sounds great. Amberburst finish.
      Postage isn’t an option at this point. So collection from Chingford, NE London, or I can meet/deliver as my touring schedule takes me all round the country.

• By Marc S
      NS design Low B string only. Brand new, unopened. These seem to retail around £49. I got this one as part of a set, but my EUB only needed E-G.
      £20 + p&p, or you can collect from my place in South Wales