Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Command 12 Combo amp for sale Guildford/Aldershot area

Guest cannon_lab

Guest cannon_lab

Hi All!

I am selling my Trace Elliot Commando 12 Combo amp. It is in good condition, sounds great but a couple of small nicks to the body work.

I'm selling the amp as I want to get a smaller amp, I used to play in a band and it was great for gigging, but I'm no longer in the band and the amp is too big for my flat.

Any offers are welcome, I'm looking for a reasonable price, it's about 5 years old, bought new from Andertons.

I live in Guildford, but may be willing to drive to sell the amp.

If anyone is interested send me an email to [email protected] and I will send some photos. I will try and upload some to this post tomorrow (I am at work at the moment and don't have any on me).

Take it easy,

Pete

;) [quote name='cannon_lab' post='404423' date='Feb 9 2009, 04:07 PM']Hi All!

I am selling my Trace Elliot Commando 12 Combo amp. It is in good condition, sounds great but a couple of small nicks to the body work.

I'm selling the amp as I want to get a smaller amp, I used to play in a band and it was great for gigging, but I'm no longer in the band and the amp is too big for my flat.

Any offers are welcome, I'm looking for a reasonable price, it's about 5 years old, bought new from Andertons.

I live in Guildford, but may be willing to drive to sell the amp.

If anyone is interested send me an email to [email protected] and I will send some photos. I will try and upload some to this post tomorrow (I am at work at the moment and don't have any on me).

Take it easy,

Pete[/quote]

MB1. :P
Without some idea of the price your after..... i think youll be waiting quite a while for an Email! :)

Guest cannon_lab

[quote name='MB1' post='404587' date='Feb 9 2009, 06:04 PM'];)

MB1. :P
Without some idea of the price your after..... i think youll be waiting quite a while for an Email! :)[/quote]

Around £60.00 would be groovy.