Why become a member? ×

Another moo Bass is born!

andre

Named after my daughter Rebecca, my new S2 Classic headless (s/n 06073299), 4 string, thru-neck for your viewing pleasure. A bit different than your regular S2 with a light colored fingerboard (maple phenolic) and a modified EQ (board 302 with a pot instead of a switch). String spacing is 16.5mm which is definitely more enjoyable!

This is the original piece of [url="http://www.statii.com/status_cats/moo_basses/index.html"]moowood[/url] used for the facings

André

[quote name='MB1' post='43332' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:46 PM']MB1. :)

MOO off the statii forum?..... i thought you were gonna have that piece of wood made into a kingbass?
how many statii is that now! pics please!!![/quote]

I am not themoo but yes moo from the statii forum found the wood.

I am just Andre :huh:

MB1. :)

Thought i was seeing double,the moos got a kingbass in the same wood obviously and you had an s2 made out of the other half of it .Now everything becomes apparent.That is one really nice status Andre,that wood looks good in any Status guise!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='43504' date='Aug 9 2007, 10:59 PM']Hey Andre, good to see you on here! The Moo will be jealous of your new "MooBass" :) Did you sell that SmartBass in the end?[/quote]

Hiyya, yep I did and the new owner was very happy - his first Status (ha! another converted player :-)
Andre