Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRX700 withdrawn

barry44

Hi guys,

following my recent move to the K5, i have decided that my four string basses are not getting a look in so rather than have them sitting around, i have decided to sell them.

First up is my SRX700.

the ibanez SRX700 is a neck through design in natural.

it is a stunning guitar and is the one i always wanted when i first started playing.

it has two open pole, high output humbuckers which can certainly cut through any mix.

the controls are volume, blend, bass/treble cut/boost.

i am at work just now but i have found a stock photo which shall give you a feel for the bass, i shall update the post with photographs of mine if anyone requests.

i would be looking for £250ono for this with the buyer paying for his preferred courier, i haven't had any dealings with posting basses and i would hate to drop a clanger.

it will be well packaged, wthin a warwick rockbass bag in a box when sent.

Pick up is possible (& preferred!!), i live in glasgow and if anyone local wants to try it out they are very welcome.

Barry

i am also putting my ATK400 up for sale at £220 ono, again with the buyer organising a courier.

I have previously posted it here along with a schecter model t, which sold.

For photos of the ATK, see here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22988&hl=atk"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22988&hl=atk[/url]

since writing the last message, i replaced the truss rod cover but still do not have a cap for the selector.

If anyone wants more photos of the basses, please let me know.

Cheers,

Barry

Edited by barry44

Great basses - I've got two but had them adapted to through body stinging and a brass nut fitted - wonderful sound - selling my Spector bass because it now never gets a look in. Best of luck selling.

This is a little loop I made using my SRX to prove that they're not just basses for Metal

[attachment=19938:SRX700_loop.mp3]

I miss my SRX ;)

Edited by bassman2790

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got an ATK the same as the one you're selling, only yours is in nicer nick!
Bought about a month ago, I paid more than you're asking for yours as well. Grrr... Anyway, it's a killer bass, and good value at the current price as well.
Have a bump on me for a tasty ATK!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...