Why become a member? ×

Solid Basswood Body and All Hardware

damo200sx

This is a solid basswood body including pick ups and hardware. Its nice looking and is finished in metallic silver both the pickups work but it could do with a bit of a rewire as the volume pots aren't wired in properly. I cant be bothered to get a neck as im happy with the bass I have. Delivery will be about £5 or you can pick it up from Barrow-in-Furness free. Rather let it go on here than Ebay so make me an offer or swap me for a 15" 8 ohm speaker.

Edited by damo200sx

[quote name='damo200sx' post='400093' date='Feb 4 2009, 03:53 PM']This is a solid basswood body including pick ups and hardware. Its nice looking and is finished in metallic silver both the pickups work but it could do with a bit of a rewire as the volume pots aren't wired in properly. I cant be bothered to get a neck as im happy with the bass I have. Delivery will be about £5 or you can pick it up from Barrow-in-Furness free. Rather let it go on here than Ebay so make me an offer or swap me for a 15" 8 ohm speaker.[/quote]
The machineheads are 2 per side. Forgot to mention that.

[quote name='Peter Train' post='400476' date='Feb 4 2009, 10:08 PM']Hi

I live near Kendal so I could collect from Barrow.

Have you a rough price in mind and do you know what make the body is?[/quote]

It was a company called Ferris I bought it and the neck was crap. Ive stuck it on ebay for £50 yours if you want it for £30. Let me know and ill keep it to one side for you. Im in no rush.

Edited by damo200sx