Why become a member? ×

Fender Reggie Hamilton

RayFW

Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz for sale or trade.
Made in Mexico from USA parts. P/J pickups, 18V 3 band eq with active/passive switch, Hipshot D-tuner.
The pickups have been changed for a set of Artecs which sound better to my ear than the originals but I will include the originals in the sale. I have also changed the bridge for a more substantial Gotoh 201 clone. Currently strung with Fender flats but can string with rounds if desired.
Excellent condition with a couple of minor dings - nothing too serious or anything to affect playability.

A very versatile bass which I am only moving on due to currently owning 3 Jazzes and needing cash for a backup 5.

Looking for £350. Would prefer pickup or can meet to do deal as no hard case. I'm in North Manchester.
Paypal OK if we split the fees.
Trade wise, I'm only looking for a 5 with 19mm string spacing e.g G&L L2500/MTD Kingston Heir 5 etc.
At work at the mo so no pics but will add later. Here's a stock pic:
[attachment=19720:fen0138700.jpg]

*NOW SOLD*

Edited by RayFW

[quote name='MythSte' post='399906' date='Feb 4 2009, 12:57 PM']If you do change your mind about trades i would LOVE this bass, Id put some cash with my Fretless Cort B4. It seems to be just what im after![/quote]
Cheers for that Ste but I'm definitely only after another 5 at the mo.

[quote name='Bigwan' post='399941' date='Feb 4 2009, 01:28 PM']Would you consider a Lakland 55-01? I'm not sure I want to part with it, but just wanted to gauge your interest before I'd even consider it![/quote]
Very interested. Would complement my Lakland DJ4 perfectly.
What colour is it?

Black with Bart NTMB active circuit (including mid-shift switch like the 55-02). As I say I haven't really decided if I want to part with it, but stick up some pics of the RH and I'll give it some more thought.

Cheers

Ian

[quote name='Bigwan' post='399981' date='Feb 4 2009, 01:55 PM']Black with Bart NTMB active circuit (including mid-shift switch like the 55-02). As I say I haven't really decided if I want to part with it, but stick up some pics of the RH and I'll give it some more thought.

Cheers

Ian[/quote]

No worries.
Will get some pics up when I get home.

[quote name='gareth' post='400168' date='Feb 4 2009, 04:59 PM']pmd[/quote]
Replied.

[quote name='Rayman' post='400183' date='Feb 4 2009, 05:15 PM']Buy with confidence, Ray's a top chap.[/quote]

Cheers Russ. Still got a grand burning a hole in your Paypal? ;)
Decided how to spend it yet?