Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Stagg EUB
£175
Derby

Stagg EUB for sale or trade.

It's great fun but doesn't fit in with any music I'm playing at the moment and it takes up quite a bit of room.

It is badged 'Rocket Music by Stagg'. It is a Stagg but I think Rocket Music were a retailer who liked to sell stuff under their own brand.

It's in pretty good nick no dings or significant scratches. I put little sticky dots along the fingerboard to help my intonation, if they're not wanted they'll come off easily.

It's an early model which has the design 'feature' of the side wings/rests just pushing into the body. They have an annoying habit of coming out so I've rigged up a bracing system with reusable cable-ties. The problem has been solved on later models, the rests actually screw into place, but it's a quirk of the earlier ones.

The foldable stand would come with it, plus a very good quality gig-bag. I'm the second owner, bought off a basschatter about 5 years ago.

I don't want to post this, there's no hard case and I think it would damage easily. Happy to meet up within a reasonable distance, deliver if not too far or have it collected. I'm in Derby.

TRADE options - a 4 string bass guitar of equivalent value.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Len_derby
Now sold