Why become a member? ×

For Sale - 2007 Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass

faceman

Evening all,

Making way for a beautiful Lakland Daryl Jones, I'm selling up a few basses and this is the first one on the block. What you are looking at is a 2007 Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, purchased from Sounds Live in Newcastle sometime last summer. I purchased this after having passed on my American Precision. It's stringed with TI Flats and sounds fantastic - with the thin glossed neck and 70s spacing pickups, it's got a unique sound with plenty of punch.

It's been my practising bass since then to weekly band practises but has only been a backup for one gig. It's got a small ding on the bottom but that's pretty much it. I've have it with the pickguard off but will white guard will be included. Comes with deluxe Fender gig bag (not pictured but standard).

Looking for around £500 - pickup from Durham, UK but happy to post. Will get a quote on request, guessing it will be around £25.00 or so. Not looking for any trades either - let me know any questions. This has been a great bass to me but I'm simply moving up to my dream combo ;)

-seb

Edited by sebpayne

[quote name='molan' post='399045' date='Feb 3 2009, 03:33 PM']Quick plug to say that Seb is a top man - great to deal with & super efficient in organising trades etc. ;)[/quote]

Thanks Barrie! Bump here for a lower price - £475. This is really a great bass, everyone who has them has sworn by them. Great sounding, not even a year old. Minus the dent, it's in great condition too.

Any offers will be considered :P

[quote name='sebpayne' post='403125' date='Feb 8 2009, 12:07 AM']Thanks Barrie! Bump here for a lower price - £475. This is really a great bass, everyone who has them has sworn by them. Great sounding, not even a year old. Minus the dent, it's in great condition too.

Any offers will be considered ;)[/quote]

The bass is now [b]on hold[/b] for fede162162

Update - the money is received, and the bass is being collected later today so I am very happy to say it is sold to [b]fede162162[/b]

Edited by sebpayne