Why become a member? ×

BOSS GT6-B UP FOR TRADING !!!!

BIG.J

Looking for a little help here guys?

I currently use the BOSS GT6-B Multi Effects unit which is as new and has its original box/manual etc!

Thinking of trading it for single units as i tend to use the same old functions =

CHORUS

REVERB

OVERDRIVE / FUZZ / DISTORTION!

I have compression built into my rig with footswitch?

Trades or advice welcome, My Rack tuner has packed in so anything considered!

Basses, Effects, Rack Tuners ETC ETC !!!!

Cheers

Justin. ;)

Edited by xverminate

I’m going through the same process at the moment, but from a Line 6 Pod XT Live. I’ve already got a separate pedalboard built up with 5 fuzz/overdrive pedals (yes, I really do need that many ;) ), a synth/auto wah/envelope filter type pedal, a phaser, a compressor, and I need to get a tuner. Basically I’ve got 2 effect solutions at the moment cos I’m trying to put off selling the Pod. I’ve used the Pod for 3 years and it’s been great for me but it’s just not versatile enough and I find it can be a bit too big/bulky for what it actually is. If it was smaller then I’d have it on a pedalboard with a few other effects cos I think some of the things it does are great. I don’t want to put all my eggs in 1 basket to find that the Pod was actually my perfect solution.

Basically what I’m saying is “don’t rush into it”. Try and have a crossover period where you have the option of both the Boss GT6-B and another pedalboard made up from a few separate units. I think doing this will help you work out what you need from your effects, cos it’s helping me realise what I need at the moment. Hope that helps.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='396721' date='Feb 1 2009, 12:27 PM']I’m going through the same process at the moment, but from a Line 6 Pod XT Live. I’ve already got a separate pedalboard built up with 5 fuzz/overdrive pedals (yes, I really do need that many ;) ), a synth/auto wah/envelope filter type pedal, a phaser, a compressor, and I need to get a tuner. Basically I’ve got 2 effect solutions at the moment cos I’m trying to put off selling the Pod. I’ve used the Pod for 3 years and it’s been great for me but it’s just not versatile enough and I find it can be a bit too big/bulky for what it actually is. If it was smaller then I’d have it on a pedalboard with a few other effects cos I think some of the things it does are great. I don’t want to put all my eggs in 1 basket to find that the Pod was actually my perfect solution.

Basically what I’m saying is “don’t rush into it”. Try and have a crossover period where you have the option of both the Boss GT6-B and another pedalboard made up from a few separate units. I think doing this will help you work out what you need from your effects, cos it’s helping me realise what I need at the moment. Hope that helps.[/quote]

*Steals POD*

Woop woop woop woop!

If you do think about selling it, do give me a shout!

Anyway, the GT-6b is bloody insane! My friend (a 'tarist) has had the GT-6 for a couple of years, and has only really just figured how to use it all! That's how huge the possibilities are!