Why become a member? ×

SOLD Peavey T Maxx rack head. Mod please remove

jhk

This is the 2 u rack T Maxx 500 watt @ 2 ohms head.It has two channels,solid state or tube/valve which you can combine as well as use them independantly.Variable crossover present.Great USA build quality.These don`t come up very often but were a very highly rated range.Very loud and powerful,but with a very useable eq and channel select option.
I`ve had to hijack some pics as my camera is on the blink.It is in every way as good condition as the one in pics(credit and thanks to stacedebass).Although please note, there is NO rack case with head.
I live near brighton,but,As I work and commute to S/W london each day I`d be happy to transport to serious buyer.Also as I work as a delivery driver there are possibilities of me bringing it to a serious buyer further afield in uk although mostly home counties e.g. hants ,bucks ,kent,herts,berks,oxon,surrey sussex etc.also it gives buyer opportunity to be happy it works ok.I don`t want to get into shipping though.

I would like £225.

Edited by jhk

This used to be mine and before that it was bottomfeed's for quite a few years.. Very, very good amp indeed and like a lot of Peavey equipment, great value for money and built like a tank..

I sold it to buy an Eden head but still miss it for that crunchy valve sound from time to time tbh.. Plus the crossover function is really useful if you're running two cabs! Anyway, it goes without saying that Jon's a top bloke, knows his stuff and is very honest and upfront about buying/selling gear, so you can deal with him with confidence.

Good luck with the sale! ;)

for more tech spec on above go to this link for manual.

[url="http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80302264.pdf"]http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80302264.pdf[/url]