cetera

Bass mags, Classic Rock & Bass catalogues

Bass Guitar mags from 2017 issues 141 & 142-149

3 x Classic Rock magsfrom 2015 issues 212 - 216

Mesa/Boogie 2004 & 2010 catalogues

Warwick catalogue (unknown year)

Pick up from Woking/Guildford (Surrey) area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nige1968
      More pics Turns out I really need £350, and how is this German-built five-string two-pickup bass not worth such a paltry amount? Rhetorical question, btw.
      Anyway, AYMBA, before the Rockbass thing, Warwick produced these entry-level passive Streamers in Germany. This one is the 5-string, 2-pickup model, built in September 2000. The body is carolena (pine, apparently) and the neck is ovangkol. Natural oil finish and one-piece bridge. Sounds very nice too, though the output seems a bit quieter than most basses -- I understand that's down to the pots used on this model, but haven't got around to replacing them. Proper solid chunky wood, hence 4.2kg / 9.26lb. Comes in a Warwick gig bag ('proudly made with RokTex©'). Some wear and tear to the body if you look closely. Strung low E to high C.
      Sorry, no overseas postage. Sensible offers entertained. Not keen to post, but might.

• By Hellzero
      CONKLIN Groove Tools GT6, originally a GT7 that became a GT8 and now is a GT6, the missing link.

Would prefer selling it, hence the low price, but trades are always welcome, especially for a fretless bass : 4, 6 or 8 (no octave strings) strings unlined are my preferences.

If you want a wide strings spacing bass, this one is for you. Sounds like a full Bartolini fitted bass, with loads of bass and precise highs. Also has SIMS Custom Led's installed.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £850 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 pieces swamp ash with a bookmatched flamed maple top
      Neck : bolt on 7 pieces of wenge and purpleheart
      Fingerboard : purpleheart with side (and also front) Led dots
      Frets : 24 (no wear at all)
      Headstock : 3 + 3 shape (angled) with butterfly and cross inlay back lit by a Led
      Pickups : 2 active Bartolini P4
      Preamp : Conklin/Bartolini 2 bands
      Controls : volume, blend, bass, treble, switch for the Led's 
      Tuners : Gotoh
      Bridge : brass Warwick two pieces
      Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm
      Knobs : metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : black
      Truss rods : 2 (fully working)
      Output jack : locking Neutrik
      Finish : gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Korea
      Serial number : none
      Year : discontinued in 2005 is all I can say
      Weight : 5.4 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the C string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with a brand new semi-rigid case modified to accommodate the very long bass side horn.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I don't need it anymore being a fretless player and it's too heavy for my broken back.

Here is the long story short : I got it as a GT8, but the strings spacing was too narrow, and as I like wide strings spacing I decided to have it converted to a non existing GT6 aka the missing link, removing the two extra tuners, cutting the unnecessary headstock and replacing the existing tuners with better quality real Gotoh. I ordered a made to measure Hipshot 20 mm strings spacing bridge that was never made after 3 months, so I opted for a Warwick 2 pieces bridge instead. This bass is really easy to play and really deserves the name wide neck. 

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has two new batteries (one for the preamp and one for the Led's) and has been fitted with a brand new set of D'Orazio nickel-plated steel round wound strings (30 - 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 - 125), which fit the bass to perfection and will also be delivered with a spare set of these exact same strings fitted on another bass for less than one hour.
        Here's the link to the original ad : 

Here Billie Jean played by Johan when it was still a GT8. Hope you don't mind @therealting : Billie Jean - Conklin Custom 8 String Bass.mp3

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with no visible dings.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By dave84
      A classic of the great White Duke played with my Tribe SF in split coil mode ... enjoy! 

• By Mudpup
      For Sale 
      SOLD
      Mesa Subway D800 amplifier
      £550 
      Bought from this very forum a few weeks ago as an itch scratching exercise. I've scratched the itch and decided to move it on. (I've already got a few amps so it was a bit of a luxury and i'm just looking to get back what i paid for it)
      Mint condition, no issues or marks, case and manual included.
      800watts in a lightweight package
      Switchable 2 or 4 ohms
      Headphone out/line in sockets
      Variable shape filter, easy to use 4 band eq, deep switch (if you need to release anyones bowels at a gig), good DI

Ideally collection from Herts/Essex border. I could deliver locally, happy to drive a bit for a few quid petrol if it suits (Essex/Herts/Suffolk/London/Kent) 
      I can post at your risk and cost - i have decent packing for it - although i would prefer a face to face sale.
      Not really looking for trades but i'm a bit of a sucker so you're welcome to PM me with anything interesting :-)
      Def no basses, maybe an amp with 'heft/slam' or cabs i can lift with a bit of oomph about them (posh Berg/Vander/Genz 4x10, 2x12, 15/6 sort of stuff)
      Thanks for looking