Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

AdamWoodBass

Hey guys,

I know I've tried to shift this one before but this time its a needs must. I just don't have anywhere to put it in my new house and the gigs I do at the moment just don't require something this big so basically it's useless to me (and my dad is getting fed up of storing it for me lol!) It's a great rig and has served me very well.

The head is a Warwick 400 watt Pro Tube 4 which has lived in a Gator 4u rack case since I bought it. They're discontinued now but a quick google search will give you all the specs.

The cab is Warwicks very fine Neo 4x10, a couple of scuff marks on the carpet finish but nothing major and still sounds as good as the day I bought it.

I can't stress enough that this is a lovely rig, nice and punchy and cuts through the mix very well. It's been great for almost any situation I've put it in. I've used it for loads of bands from heavy metal to "mustang sally" wedding gigs, only problem is it's size (a bit too big for a jazz band!)

As I said before it's at my parents house (hence the lack of pics). I'll get my dad to take some photo's of it and post them on here asap.

In total it cost me about £1250ish (as far as I can remember!), looking for any reasonable offers on this as I need to raise enough money to replace it. I'm open to trades on smaller rigs and combos, prefferably Mark Bass or something similar.

Ta very big.

Ad

Edited by AdamWoodBass

• 3 weeks later...

Going to see my parents this weekend so I'll take some pics of the rig while I'm there. Lowest I can go with this is about £480 + p&p for the whole rig. I'm having to turn down gigs at the mo as I don't have an amp to use ;)

If you've got a combo alternatively I'll do a swappsie?

Cheers

Ad

• 3 weeks later...

Ok after a bit of deliberation I'm prepared to split these. It's more the cab I need to shift as I can use the head with a smaller cab. Had a look on the gallery website and they have a second hand one for £550 so I guess I'm looking for about £320 for the cab.

Like I said if the cab sells I'll keep the head.

Any interest? Neo 4x10 for £320?

Cheers

Ad