Why become a member? ×

Sold.MIJ Fender Jazz Bass JB75,

jay249

[quote name='jay249' post='42405' date='Aug 7 2007, 12:11 PM']It's indeed a pain in the tits! I'm fortunate to be able to afford the replacement to be ordered this week and i have 9 watchers on ebay...someone take it![/quote]

I've had bass and amp related sales on eBay with in excess of 50 watchers and the price it sells for doesn't always reflect the interest shown, you need the right two or three interested people. My maximum on eBay was 100+ watchers and 2000+ views for an 8 string Warwick I had listed... it went for a pitiful amount! Unfortunately you'll find that many are watching because they have something similar to sell and others may well be fellow bassists (BCers) just watching out of interest. I genuinely hope you get a seller at the price that you want.

[quote name='jay249' post='42364' date='Aug 7 2007, 10:53 AM']bump! Your's today for 470 quid, plus postage![/quote]

Jay - thats a far more reasonable price mate. Should get some interest now, GAS seems to be immune from high interest rates/mortgage repayments etc.....GL mate.