Why become a member? ×

FT: (quick feeler) Rockbass Streamer Standard Five String for four string?

Annoying Twit

I've decided that as a beginner, having both a fretted six string and a fretted five string with similar pickups is not sensible.

I've actually responded to a PM requesting pricing on a guitar forum where I mentioned my overload on basses. But just thinking about it, if I sold the V, I'd then look for a 4 thinking that having a six and a four gives me more options than a six and a five, and having just a six perhaps isn't sensible either. So, in the sense of "if you don't ask, you don't get", I thought I'd mention this here to see if there is a shortcut to selling and buying.

No gig bag. Very nice condition. Blue. Originally bought from here.

Hi There

hmmm, I've got a 4 string Rockbass Streamer in black that's just sitting around not being played. Good condition, a couple of small marks on the back, but nothing to worry about.

Do you have any pictures and whereabouts in the country are you? (I'm in Bristol)

Cheers

Pete

[quote name='Annoying Twit' post='389427' date='Jan 23 2009, 11:20 AM']I've decided that as a beginner, having both a fretted six string and a fretted five string with similar pickups is not sensible.

I've actually responded to a PM requesting pricing on a guitar forum where I mentioned my overload on basses. But just thinking about it, if I sold the V, I'd then look for a 4 thinking that having a six and a four gives me more options than a six and a five, and having just a six perhaps isn't sensible either. So, in the sense of "if you don't ask, you don't get", I thought I'd mention this here to see if there is a shortcut to selling and buying.

No gig bag. Very nice condition. Blue. Originally bought from here.[/quote]

Edited by xzodar