Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Signed Noel Redding Pic

Considering the interest the signed Ox pic received I just wondered if there would be anyone out there who might be interested in this.

I met Noel at a guitar show at the NEC in 1997 when he was promoting his signature Fender Jazz model. He was a really nice guy and shook my hand and smiled at my Hendrix flavoured ramblings. Afterwards he did a small gig where he mostly played guitar but then switched to his signature Jazz. The only song I really remember them playing was "Sorrow" and I'm not sure if it was Redding Willing and Able or just a collection of musos.

Anyway, it's a very nice A4 Fender labelled pic of Noel in the 60's playing a sunburst Jazz and is signed "Good Luck, Noel Redding 97". I saw him sign other Hendrix memorabilia such as albums etc. with the "97" so I guess he was ensuring collectors weren't getting fleeced with authentic signatures from the 60's.

I have no idea of the value of this item nor am I even sure I want to sell it hence the feeler so input is very welcome.