TAzMilitello

Squier JV 1982 Jazz Bass by Fender Japan MiJ [Ash/Rosewood/Abalone]
£1200
Modica

1300€ (Euros) for this awesome 1982 JV serial Squier Jazz Bass by Fender, Made in Japan.

Unfortunately, in comparison to other instruments left over the years, this bass has had significant costs to make it truly playable as it should 100%. So the price remains non negotiable. Thank you! 😉

A rare instrument of that vintage year with ash body (only 2 sections cutted in the center of the body examining the wood veins), maple neck and rosewood fretboard with abalone dots.

The serial is JV19216, model of September 1982, as also written on the plate attached to the body. Made in Japan with wood and parts coming directly from the United States.

Elixir 0.45-1.05 Nickel Coated Nanoweb strings have been included. With a nice low action.

Woods, hardware and electronics are completely original. Only the thick finish of the body has been removed (now he has a thin and natural oil finish that makes the wood sound good) and the frets are new, as is the tortoise-shell pickguard of a Custom Shop '64, the thumbrest and pickup covers that have been added but not featured in this model. The neck has not been repainted and it is completely original. The washers in the picture have been removed and a tilted maple heel has been created to allow the low action of the strings on the fretboard maintaining the contact between the neck and the body and therefore all the tonal characteristics and the sustain of the instrument.

Perfectly working. Hard case included.

Photo of bass here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iMTTbwSou7JNNZmaRt4ZS6Vm324pVUQ

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link, or Paypal is possible.

ABOUT SHIPPING:

Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:

*Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.

• To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days)
  • To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)
  • To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)
  • To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days)
  • To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-24 at 16.14.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.16.30 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 22.54.35.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.16.28 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.16.28 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-19 at 09.30.47.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.14.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.14.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.16.12 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-18 at 16.14.20 (1).jpeg

Edited by TAzMilitello
updates
  • Like 1

Hi TAz

Love the natural finish!

Did the Custom Shop '64 pickguard retrofitted or did you drill new screw holes?

1.jpg

• Like 1

On 21/04/2020 at 00:18, tobe_pt said:

Hi TAz

Love the natural finish!

Did the Custom Shop '64 pickguard retrofitted or did you drill new screw holes?

1.jpg

Hi, it really has fantastic natural grain and it's not easy to find with just 2 sections of ash. The pickguard was not present when I took it, the Custom Shop '64 was adapted to the holes already present, unfortunately the old owner I think had already adapted one and therefore it already looked like this. I just removed the little paint already present to make it totally natural.