Why become a member? ×

Peavey TNT 115 Amp ~ 160w, USA Made

Shire

Evening all,

Just picked myself up a new Ashdown so I need to find a home for this baby:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110339704342"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110339704342[/url]

Collection from Oxfordshire only ;)

Cheers,
Matt

Very good amp for the price, damn loud too for it's wattage. I've A/B'd it with an Ashdown ABM-300 EVO II head into a 210 ABM cab (so the head was running at only 230-watts rather than the usual 325-watts), and the TNT kicked the Ashdown's arse volume-wise.

Seems Peavey may have been a bit conservative with the wattage rating or Ashdown are just liars? ;)

Anyway, yeah a good deal. I'm flogging mine soon, but I'll do the right thing and wait until this one's sold before I put it up.

Thanks for the kind words lads, much appreciated! :P

[quote name='redzombie' post='385415' date='Jan 19 2009, 09:14 PM']Very good amp for the price, damn loud too for it's wattage. I've A/B'd it with an Ashdown ABM-300 EVO II head into a 210 ABM cab (so the head was running at only 230-watts rather than the usual 325-watts), and the TNT kicked the Ashdown's arse volume-wise.[/quote]

I'm only selling because I've just purchased the Ashdown MAG 300 C210T Combo and I just don't have the space for two amps ;)

[quote name='Shire' post='385574' date='Jan 19 2009, 11:05 PM']Thanks for the kind words lads, much appreciated! :)

I'm only selling because I've just purchased the Ashdown MAG 300 C210T Combo and I just don't have the space for two amps ;)[/quote]

Bump!

There are 29 people watching the listing. I didn't think it would be that popular! No bids though, just lots of questions :P