Why become a member? ×

"SOLD" Dean "Z" in Classic Black as new.

mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='383877' date='Jan 18 2009, 12:10 PM']Dean Vintage series "Z" model.
24 frets, maple bolt on neck with rosewood f/board and Abalone dots. P and J pickups.
I think these have a Basswood body. Really good sounding precision and jazz pickups with separate volumes and a single tone control. The bass has never been gigged so apart from a couple of tiny dings, its in immaculate condition. There isn't a case with this so it may be that the person who buying it speaks to me about getting a case first pre posting unless pickup somehow can be arranged. Can't figure what postage would be all packed up, £15/20?
These go for £299 new, looking for £170's.[/quote]

BUMP

[quote name='spacebeer' post='385066' date='Jan 19 2009, 03:34 PM']If only it was a "vintage" 80's USA model......[/quote]
Yes. At this price it may have been a giveaway for a real 80's vintage, and why they call it a "vintage" model is questionable a bit methinks, much like all those guitar "vintage" models!
This is made in Korea, well put together and seems to be just one of the models of this body style/pickup configuration, including the "Z Metalman" and "Z Tour" etc. I think this one is the "ZBX"!

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='383877' date='Jan 18 2009, 12:10 PM']Dean Vintage series "Z" model in black.
Maple neck is natural colour. 24 frets, bolt on neck with rosewood f/board and Abalone dots.
Basswood body.
Precision and jazz pickups with separate volumes and a single tone control.
The bass has never been gigged so apart from a couple of tiny marks, it is in immaculate condition. There isn't a case with this so pickup, meeting or postal arrangement to be discussed.
Postage probably around £15/20?[/quote]

Bumped down to a new price