Why become a member? ×

EHX Bass Micro Synth - SOLD!!!!

Duarte

I am looking to sell this classic pedal for the tidy sum of £90. No trades please, as I have bought tickets to see the prodigy and they were 'tre expensive'

It is perfect working condition, and excellent cosmetic condition. A few inevitable scratches on that painted metal sheet box.

This is the old style, which is infinitley cooler. Also has original box, but not original power supply (I've had so many and they keep breaking) so it comes with a variable voltage psu which works great.

About £10 postage would cover it I reckon.

Pics soon - PM for questions.

Edited by Duarte

[quote name='Duarte' post='376719' date='Jan 11 2009, 12:32 PM']I am looking to sell this classic pedal for the tidy sum of £90. No trades please, as I have bought tickets to see the prodigy and they were 'tre expensive'

It is perfect working condition, and excellent cosmetic condition. A few inevitable scratches on that painted metal sheet box.

This is the old style, which is infinitley cooler. Also has original box, but not original power supply (I've had so many and they keep breaking) so it comes with a variable voltage psu which works great.

About £10 postage would cover it I reckon.

Pics soon - PM for questions.[/quote]

I will take this if you would post to Ireland...
Thanks,
Sean

[quote name='Duarte' post='376744' date='Jan 11 2009, 01:17 PM']Yes, sure.

Postage will probably be more, but i'll check it out.[/quote]

That's great! By the way apologies over making offer "in public" - maybe I should have pm'ed you but I was minding my three year old and got distracted and just poped off a reply...
Thanks a lot,
Sean

• 4 weeks later...