Why become a member? ×

Hello everybody

Capricorn

Hey there, somebody gave me a bass yesterday so I decided to start playing.
But then I figured I actually knew crap about bass guitars and that's how I ended up here ... hello everybody !

I have some questions about my bass and I'll post those in the general forum (that's the right place, right?) somewhere later today.

When my amp stops playing radio and starts playing bass (what freaking amp knows how to play the radio ? I mean what the hell) I'll be able to suck even more and amaze my friends with easy, yet catchy bass lines. Or something.

:)

[quote name='Capricorn' post='38987' date='Jul 30 2007, 02:49 PM']Hey there, somebody gave me a bass yesterday so I decided to start playing.
But then I figured I actually knew crap about bass guitars and that's how I ended up here ... hello everybody !

I have some questions about my bass and I'll post those in the general forum (that's the right place, right?) somewhere later today.

When my amp stops playing radio and starts playing bass (what freaking amp knows how to play the radio ? I mean what the hell) I'll be able to suck even more and amaze my friends with easy, yet catchy bass lines. Or something.

:huh:[/quote]

Hi, and welcome! :) - you'll find almost everything you need here on an advice front, and bargains from reliable sellers in the for sale sections - enjoy!

Hamster

[quote name='paul, the' post='39089' date='Jul 30 2007, 06:07 PM']Yo, I get the radio too. It's not always English :)[/quote]

You get the radio too ???!
Do you have any idea what's up with it ? How to stop it ?

I was starting to think an evil spirit took possesion of my amp or something like that ...