Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Albert Lee

'94 MM Albert Lee in the original (and best) colour.

lightweight southern ash, with figured maple neck, 3 Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro IIs single coils,comes with original G&G cream tolex hardcase

guitar is in lovely condition. It has had a number of mods done to it by the previous owner to me who is a member of the ebmm boards.

1/ Refretted with Dunlop jumbo wire by Mark at Feline Guitars in London
2/ Earvana compensated nut fitted for better intonation,again by Mark at Feline
3/ WD pearloid pickguard fitted (sry no longer have plain white original)
4/ Pearloid tuner buttons lifted from an MM Axis I used to have.(again dont have chrome schaller buttons sry)

I've owned the guitar a couple of years and its a really sweet thing,its a hybrid strat/tele sounding guitar (bridge p/up has a metal baseplate to help mimic the Telecaster tone. each p/up position sounds fabalous.It's better than any other Strat/Tele I've ever owned/played/come across. Period. Nothing touches it for twang imo.However I need funds for a new car so some of my gear will have to go.

I could possibly be interested in taking a Tele in part ex but as the object of the excercise is getting cash in,it would need to be something like a G&L Tribute Asat,Fender Lite ash or Mexican classic series

Cash wise offers around £850 accepted

next day courier via APC Overnight will be £20 to mainland UK incl insurance

couldnt get the burst to show so the last pic is taken in different light and whilst its not truly representative of the burst (more blended and subtle in the flesh) it at least shows the burst element to the finish. All the other pics make it look red for some reason :)