Why become a member? ×

FS: EBS MultiDrive

Up for grabs here is my EBS Multidrive. I Only got this recently off another Basschat member, but have decided that my VT Bass is more than enough for an overdrive, so im selling the MultiDrive off.

There are 3 modes:

TUBESIM - does what it says: simulates an overdriven tube amp adds extra harmonics and compression with the overdrive to your signal
STD - I assume means Standard - a less tubey but still very organic overdrive, leaves your low frequencies untouched for the best bass response
FLAT - the overdrive is accross the entire frequency spectrum, as opposed to leaving the low clean.

the other controls are DRIVE and VOLUME, and there's a Switch on the side for Active or Passive opperation, which is very useful for those of you with active/high output basses/guitars.

The Pedal is in amazing condition and built like a tank, no scratches or damage, everything working properly. The Multidrive runs on a 9v adaptor, or battery, however apparently will not work with a daisy-chain/one-spot type power supply, as it must have its own isolated power output. Unfortunately I dont have the original box or instructions, but some can be found on the EBS website.

This pedal is on sale elsewhere, but out of respect to the previous owner, on BassChat im selling the multidrive for what I Paid, as opposed to what I think i could get.

so just to you BassChat pimps 'n' hoe's I offer:

£70 including postage to anywhere in the UK

fair?

Paypal only please,

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='376177' date='Jan 10 2009, 02:33 PM']Blummin Eck! That was quick![/quote]

Yeah, well i thought id try the multidrive out to see what it could offer, but between my VTbass, my Green Stache (GGG-tuned Big muff) and my MXR Bass Blowtorch, I think i got most of the drive/fuzz bases covered, I love OD and fuzzes, but i need something significantly different to really justify it on my board. The Multidrive sounded good, but not as good as my VTbass to my ears.