Why become a member? ×

COMPLETED - Please remove

lemmywinks

Jim Dunlop Bass Wah 105q
Boxed with instructions, works perfectly.
The base plate has velcro on the underside where i switched it round to put it on my pedalboard. Please note this is on the reverse so you don't see it if using it normally. Great condition
Link to the Dunlop site:
[url="http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=272"]http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=pr.../pip&id=272[/url]

Looking for £65

Cheers

Steve

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='370482' date='Jan 4 2009, 11:07 PM']Ok having a clear out to raise funds:

Jim Dunlop Bass Wah
Boxed with instructions, works perfectly.
The base plate has velcro on the underside where i switched it round to put it on my pedalboard. Please note this is on the reverse so you don't see it if using it normally
Looking for £65

Boss SYB3 Bass Synth
Cracking pedal, in top condition. Has velcro on the base (in between the rubber so can be used normally)
Looking for £50

May be able to include shipping in there, otherwise may be a couple of quid. Pics up soon!

Cheers

Steve[/quote]

PMd for the SYB mate

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='joegarcia' post='383354' date='Jan 17 2009, 04:41 PM']Really interested in the Owen. Can it do drive/distortion too? Would love to hear clips.[/quote]

Yeah it's a very natural sounding distortion with a lot of boost. I'll try to get some clips done but i'm generally rubbish at that sort of thing!

The sound clips were recorded straight from my Zoot into the Owen, then direct into my laptop's lousy sound card (there was a bit of latency) and recorded with Reaper. Tbh there's less of a balance between the filters when it's through an amp. The 1st one is a lot quiter live so getting 2 seperate sounds might require a bit of compromise. Still sounds awesome though!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...