Why become a member? ×

Some pedals

BigBassBob

Hi guys, need some cash because I'm moving into my student house next week and I'm pretty much skint lol.

First off an Akai SB1 Deep Impact synth. Bought second hand from eBay in mint condition... has a few surface scratches and velcro at the bottom which could be a plus if you already have a pedal board. [b]ON HOLD[/b]

Wobo Double Looper. True bypass looper with two loops and an inverter switch (if one loop is off, and the other is on, this switch will turn the off loop on and visaversa). This box also uses relay switches so if you were to lose power to your board, your signal will automatically be sent from input to output. Some scratches and velcro on the bottom. [b]£25[/b]

Feel free to ask any questions :)

BOB

Edited by BigBassBob

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='38487' date='Jul 29 2007, 02:31 PM']Hi guys, need some cash because I'm moving into my student house next week and I'm pretty much skint lol.

First off an Akai SB1 Deep Impact synth. Bought second hand from eBay in mint condition... has a few surface scratches and velcro at the bottom which could be a plus if you already have a pedal board. [b]ON HOLD[/b]

Wobo Double Looper. True bypass looper with two loops and an inverter switch (if one loop is off, and the other is on, this switch will turn the off loop on and visaversa). This box also uses relay switches so if you were to lose power to your board, your signal will automatically be sent from input to output. Some scratches and velcro on the bottom. [b]£25[/b]

Feel free to ask any questions :)

BOB[/quote]

Hey hey

I would be very interested in the Deep Impact. Any indication as to how much you would let it go for??