Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Rockbass Streamer Std

ZMech

I thought I'd see if there's any interest from anyone towards my rockbass. It's two year old, bought knew from the bass cellar, and is in good condition with only a superficial ding or two. I think pricewise, since on GAK they've got it on a megadeal for £240, that £150 would be reasonable.

Am in Bristol during term time, and North London for the rest of it.

If there's interest i'll chuck up some pictures, in the mean time, it's transparent red.

Edited by Zach

Hey Zach you might be better going through Ebay on this one, I put mine on here for £150 months ago & it got no interest, then put it on Ebay for £150 reserve & it went for about £220.

Good luck, it's a lovely bass.

EDIT: didn't you PM me regarding this a few months ago?

Edited by joe_bass

Well I've taken some pictures. Have decided to put it up on fleaBay, which I intended to do before christmas but never got round to unfortunately.

Yes Joe, you're right in thinking I asked you about selling rockbass's quite a while ago, but I thought i'd put it on here as well as ebay just because I like the people on here more.

I've included the picture from the rockbass website as it gives a better of idea about the colour.

It is indeed clean Joe! Partly as it was only gigged a few times.

For now I shan't bother putting it on eBay, as I'm not in a rush to get rid of it, due to the mentality of keeping it as a backup. However I shall leave it up for sale on here, as I'm still curious about whether that low B is needed/necessary. Perhaps I could convert it to BEAD....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bass is still available, but with the added dificulty in that it's at home in London whilst I'm at uni. This means that whilst I'm not going to ask my parents to sort out posting it, you can still go pick it up. One warning is that my amp's at uni, so you'd have to play it unplugged if you want to test it.

Also chiron, were you interested in sale or a trade?

Sorry for the hassle, I was intending more on a quick sale before term started.

[quote name='Zach' post='392047' date='Jan 26 2009, 07:37 PM']The bass is still available, but with the added dificulty in that it's at home in London whilst I'm at uni. This means that whilst I'm not going to ask my parents to sort out posting it, you can still go pick it up. One warning is that my amp's at uni, so you'd have to play it unplugged if you want to test it.

Also chiron, were you interested in sale or a trade?

Sorry for the hassle, I was intending more on a quick sale before term started.[/quote]
Sorry, I am not interested in your Bass but I would take the prices on GAK with a pinch of salt. They never have anything in stock when I ring them.

I would sell this brand new for 40 quid if I do not have one lol.

Good luck, seems a great deal for someone.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well I'll admit I haven't played a multitude of basses, but I find it has a comfortable bit of thickness, so that there's something there to hold, but without being a big thick baseball bat. I'd estimate about an inch thick.