Why become a member? ×

Cheap rehearsal room in south Manchester?

solo4652

Hi all,

We've been practising in our drummer's home-office, but we now need more room, and his wife needs more peace.

Can anybody recommend a rehearsal room in south manchester that's cheap? We might even be able to share costs with somebody who isn't using their facilities as much as they would like.. All suggestions gratefully received.

Happy new year,

Steve

Hi mate,

Since you're in Stockport, you can try the Moolah Rouge. I think it's still called the Moolah...it used to be called the Nut House. Its on the A6 down that little road where 3M paint's is. Top floor of a converted mill. They have a studio, several rooms and you can rent equipment. Equipment isn't bad. Guys who run it are OK. Havn't been for a couple of years though. It used to be about £40 for four hours which isn't too bad. 01614290986

Also, there is the Greenhouse. Another place in Stockport just off either J27 or J1 off the M60. 01614314127. They are a bit cheaper but the rooms are a little duller. I think they were about £32 for four hours.

[quote name='thepurplepea' post='368523' date='Jan 2 2009, 03:08 PM']Hi mate,

Since you're in Stockport, you can try the Moolah Rouge. I think it's still called the Moolah...it used to be called the Nut House. Its on the A6 down that little road where 3M paint's is. Top floor of a converted mill. They have a studio, several rooms and you can rent equipment. Equipment isn't bad. Guys who run it are OK. Havn't been for a couple of years though. It used to be about £40 for four hours which isn't too bad. 01614290986

Also, there is the Greenhouse. Another place in Stockport just off either J27 or J1 off the M60. 01614314127. They are a bit cheaper but the rooms are a little duller. I think they were about £32 for four hours.[/quote]

Thank you - I'll look them up.