Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Stuff for Sale - Head only!

TG Flatline

Hello,

I'm flogging my Ashdown stuff so I can buy more Ashdown stuff. Therefore the following are available:

[size=5][b]Only Head is available now, Cab and Combo are on hold pending[/b][/size]

[b]Ashdown MAG 4x10 Combo[/b]
4 Years old, made in England, built like a tank. This has been gigged but looked after and is in good condition. The light behind the VU meter has gone, but the VU meter works fine and the bulb can be fairly easily replaced (I'm led to believe!)

[b]Ashdown MAG 1x15 Cab[/b]
3 Years old, barely gigged (i usually just gig the combo) and looked after well.

[b]Ashdown MAG 300 Head[/b]
4 Years old, Made in England. It has been gigged about 10 times and it has spent most of it's life hooked up to my PC for recording. It's in great condition apart from the cap from the 'Deep' switch has fallen off. This is aesthetic only and the amp works perfectly.

Photos are stock photos obviously! I've no idea how much it would cost to ship these items, but I'd be happy to drive it for petrol money. Either way give me a shout and we'll work something out.
Looking for £250 for the combo and £100 each for the Head and Cab, or £150 for the Head AND Cab together.

PM me on here with any offers!

T

Edited by TG Flatline

Can I ask where you are based, as I may be interested in the combo.

Also, please excuse my lack of knowledge of amps but can the cab be connected to the combo?

Edited by Bidd

Hello matey,

I'm based in Sheffield (probably should have put that in the Ad but hey ho!)
The Cab certainly will go with the combo, it makes for a rather large sound when they're both used as well! All you'd need is a speaker cable (which I'll throw in) and you're winning.

Cheers,
Tom

[quote name='badgerific' post='368773' date='Jan 2 2009, 07:47 PM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33234&st=0&p=341226&#entry341226"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry341226[/url]

Trade my BC Rich for the head and cab?[/quote]

Hello matey,

Combo and Cab are on hold at the minute, the head is still available but I'd be looking for cash rather than a trade (unless your name is Jon and you want to trade my head for the rather sexy bass you're making me :) )

Thanks anyway!
Tom

[quote name='TG Flatline' post='369046' date='Jan 3 2009, 01:02 AM']Hello matey,

Combo and Cab are on hold at the minute, the head is still available but I'd be looking for cash rather than a trade (unless your name is Jon and you want to trade my head for the rather sexy bass you're making me :huh: )

Thanks anyway!
Tom[/quote]

Drats, nevermind then can't really do cash at the moment theres other stuff I need to buy before a new amp.

Good luck with the sale :)

• 1 month later...