Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Reggie Hamilton,trade for Yamaha TRB 1005 or similar (Ibanez,Cort) SOLD

M-N-Y

[b][u]MINT CONDITION FENDER REGGIE HAMILTON SIGNATURE 4 string[/b][/u]

Would anyone have a Yamaha TRB 1005 or similar Ibanez (SR 705) fretted in VGC that they would be interested in swapping for my Fender? If so please get in touch I am based near Wigan.

Thanks, and all the best to all for 2009!!

Mark.

p.s Sorry for the photo quality if anyone wants better pics please pm me.

Edited by M-N-Y

[quote name='M-N-Y' post='367616' date='Jan 1 2009, 11:59 AM'][b][u]MINT CONDITION FENDER REGGIE HAMILTON SIGNATURE 4 string[/b][/u]

Would anyone have a Yamaha TRB 1005 fretted in VGC that they would be interested in swapping for my Fender? If so please get in touch I am based near Wigan.

Thanks, and all the best to all for 2009!!

Mark.[/quote]

Any pics / price in mind or is it trade only?

[quote name='budget bassist' post='367751' date='Jan 1 2009, 02:19 PM']I have one of these, really great bass and the neck feels awesome, good luck with the sale :)[/quote]

Thanks BB,
It's a great bass to be honest. Played a Yamaha recently and thought it offered more in the way of tonal variation for the sound I'm after.

Sorry Noir,
At this stage just looking for a trade. I haven't done any pics but can do if necessary. I may look to sell the bass if I can't find something suitable.Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

Mark.

[quote name='M-N-Y' post='367776' date='Jan 1 2009, 02:44 PM']Sorry Noir,
At this stage just looking for a trade. I haven't done any pics but can do if necessary. I may look to sell the bass if I can't find something suitable.Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,

Mark.[/quote]

Hi Mark, well if you do decide to sell consider me interested. Is is sunburst? if so V. interested.

Ta,

Chris

[quote name='NoirBass' post='367818' date='Jan 1 2009, 03:44 PM']Hi Mark, well if you do decide to sell consider me interested. Is is sunburst? if so V. interested.

Ta,

Chris[/quote]

Hello Chris,

The bass is a 3 tone sunburst model with brown shell pick guard. I am not averse to selling but a trade would be easier for me. Will be in touch if I decide to sell and you can certainly have first refusal!

thanks Chris,

Mark.

[quote name='M-N-Y' post='367822' date='Jan 1 2009, 03:52 PM']Hello Chris,

The bass is a 3 tone sunburst model with brown shell pick guard. I am not averse to selling but a trade would be easier for me. Will be in touch if I decide to sell and you can certainly have first refusal!

thanks Chris,

Mark.[/quote]

Cheers Mark,

Happy new year!