Why become a member? ×

Jamerson or Kaye?

paul, the

[quote name='paul, the' post='81531' date='Oct 30 2007, 03:27 PM']Thank you for your input, Mr. Lee! I feel honored to have such a Jamerson devotee post on the thread.

And thank you for Bassland; which was an explosion of knowledge for me of what was previously just a beautiful tone and revolutionary style. Your website allowed me to meet the man and experience the time. All your own media is excellent too, I can hear the JJ influence but you make it your own with an amalgamation of other styles and experiences.

Hope to see you putting your two cents elsewhere on forum every now and then too

paul.[/quote]

Paul,

Thank you for the kind words regarding my site and being here. BassLand.net has been a labor of love. I look forward to hanging around this forum in the future.

BassLand "Bob"

Edited by BassLand

[quote name='paul, the' post='81531' date='Oct 30 2007, 11:27 PM']Thank you for your input, Mr. Lee! I feel honored to have such a Jamerson devotee post on the thread.

And thank you for Bassland; which was an explosion of knowledge for me of what was previously just a beautiful tone and revolutionary style. Your website allowed me to meet the man and experience the time. All your own media is excellent too, I can hear the JJ influence but you make it your own with an amalgamation of other styles and experiences.

Hope to see you putting your two cents elsewhere on forum every now and then too

paul.[/quote]

Agreed!