tvickey

New Warwick GPS Streamer LX and GK Head

Here's a photo of my new Warwick GPS Streamer LX (Maple Nirvana Black Satin) purchased from the folks at Peach Guitars (in Colchester), as well as the used Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II head that I just purchased from Dave (dmccombe7).  

A huge THANK YOU to Dave, who did next day shipping on the head for me.  It's in pristine condition, included the original box (I like to keep those too), manual and some personal tips from him.  Sounds amazing together with the Warwick and GK 410 RBH cabinet (purchased from Thomann online a while back).

I really, really like the sound of this 1001RB... 

fullsizeoutput_479b.jpeg

Edited by gary mac
soliciting for a sale, cheeky sod.
  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TorVic
      (Located in The Hague, NL. My feedback history: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/280308-feedback-for-torvic/page/3/#comments)
      price drop: 1090EUR / 995GBP
      No trades - selling for another purchase here. Will ship in a generic case. 
      I received this in a trade. It's an early 90s Streamer Stage-1 that has been modified and refinished in a transparent gloss finish in a denim blue colour (with a fixed button to complete the denim look). 
      The hardware is all original. The frets seem to be original and might require some dressing. 
      It is lightweight and has the easiest fastest neck on any bass I've played. 
      Through Neck: 3 piece maple Body wings: Maple Fretboard: Wenge Pickups: Haussel PJ passive (with large magnets) Preamp: Noll 2-band 9V  Controls: Vol (Push/Pull = active/passive) + blend + bass + treble (works as tone knob in passive mode)  Dunlop strap locks in gold finish included weight: 3.2kg / 7.1lbs  

• By JULIPI
      Price: 3000 gbp or 3200 euros, or trade (MTD 535 or SARATOGA)
      Hello:
      yes... this is my bass: 
      Warwick Infinity 5 Tobacco Highpolish with maple AAAA top. The bass is great for all styles of play and it's just brilliant. As new. A jewell. Incl case original!
      thanks

• By DiMarco
      Kinda hesitant but I am thinking this will be the right decision. I never play this absolutely beautiful bass anymore since I got my Fodera.

PRICE LOWERED FOR 1 WEEK, then retracting from sale: Selling this beauty for GBP 2300 or 2550 euro + shipping cost (please enquire for info).
      Built in Germany, 2005 so made of Ovangkol. Almost pristine condition. There's one tiny little dent at the bottom side of the body and one of the tuners is a bit wobbly when there is no string in place (sits solid when the string is there though).
      I upgraded the nut to a JAN3 brass, everything else is completely original. This bass has a thin neck profile and plays like a dream. Action on it is really stupid low, plays like a formula one race car.
      Bottom picture is recent, top one I made some time ago.
      Will ship all across europe plus UK (are there any duties in place yet when shipping between Europe mainland and UK yet?). Bass will be shipped in a hardcase and very well packed.

Not really interested in any trade offers, I have too many basses already.
      Payment options: Direct bank transfer prefered. Transferwise is another option. No Paypal as I have had problems with them in the past and they are crooks.
      You can check my status here on the forum or the official Warwick forum where I have been an admin for ages.
      If you want specific detail pics, just ask.
      Cheers, Marco

• By alinbassplayer
      With a heavy heart i'm putting my 2001 Warwick SS1 5 string up for sale.
      When I got it 3 years ago it was in a dire situation in its original "finish", it was all scratched up and the previous owner just kept waxing without cleaning, so a lot of grime had built up, one of the original saddles was lost and had been replaced with a smaller one, and the jack plug only worked continuously in passive mode, active was interrupted.
      So i replaced the whole bridge, will provide the old one for parts, i think i still have the original knobs it came with but they were just a little more tarnished and had lost their shine.
      When i bought the bridge and measured everything I realized this is actually the broad neck version and not the normal one, i only had a rockbass to compare it to, and that's not a fair comparison.
      2 years ago i had it professionally refinished by one of the Crimson Guitars tutors. It is now in a lovely semi satin finish, and a nice red which i think actually enhances the flamed maple, we managed to cover and clean most of the scratches but some can still be seen.
      I have also installed recessed Dunlop straplocks but i can provide the original ones should anyone endeavour to install them back, i am not very skilled in woodwork and didn't want to screw it up.(get it?!)
      The preamp and pickups are original, preamp is 3 band active/passive and honestly the tone out of it is unbelievable.
      The neck is beautiful, a little on the thicc side, but feels very comfortable and compliments the looks and sound of the bass.
      Only selling as the addition of a new bass will basically mean this will not be used at all anymore.
      Original specs as per warwick serial no.
      G 085969-01 
      2001 Streamer Stage 1
      5 string
      Flamed maple AA body
      Flamed maple neck
      Natural oil finish(not any more)
      Gold hardware
      And i think the fretboard is Wenge but it's not mentioned on the specs.
      It has been my main war horse for the past 2 years so it has a few newer scars, all can be seen in the photos. I keep my action pretty high as i play in A tuning. It could do with a clean and maybe a setup. Strings are fairly recent D'Daddario nickels 135 and lower.
      Any questions let me know, not interested in trades, unless it's a 5 string fanned fret/headless/both. 
      Offers welcome as price is not fixed.
      I prefer collection only from Lewisham, London or around the South East London area.
      Will come with a Hiscox Liteflite HSC.
      Price drop: £1400 ONO

• By loremil
      Selling this Rockboard DUO 2.1 Pedalboard with Gigbag as I'm "downgrading" to something even smaller. Great sturdy and well-built pedalboard, it includes velcro, a hole on the side and a bottom mount for the power supply. Comes with durable carry case with handles and shoulder strap.
      Collection in London or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Sturdy and light aluminum construction Slotted design for easy pedal mounting Made from cold-rolled aluminum Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams Robust black powder-coated surface Dimensions (L x W) 460 x 146 mm / 18 1/8 x 5 3/4 Height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8 - 2 5/16 Weight board 720 g / 1.59 lbs. Includes gig bag Approx. weight of bag 450 g / 0.99 lbs.