• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Flattley Guitar Pedals Poison Ivy Bass Fuzz
£410
Leamington Spa

Kev

Darkglass Microtubes X7: SOLD

Flattley Guitar Pedal Bass Poison Ivy - Mint Condition

Excellent Germanium fuzz pedal from a Britsh pedal builder.  My review on the Flattley website:-

Excellent fuzz pedal for bass. Classic Germanium design, adjusted by the Attack knob, with a crucial wet/dry blend. LOTS of tone packed into these, with anything from very warm, woolly, vintage sound to a harsher, hifi, more gated fuzz. Works well with active and passive basses (have a play, it’s very responsive to what goes in) and stacks really well with other drive pedals; I use them to tame the high end in the more extreme settings and give the clean tone allowed through with the blend a grindy edge. Fan of Muse? You’ll like what this can do.

I’m a gear head and have owned countless fuzz pedals and this is up there with the best of them. Better still, you’re supporting a small Uk builder!

I commissioned a custom Poison Ivy with a gorgeous oil slick metallic finish, very high quality feel and looks fantastic on my otherwise very black/grey board.

My need for this kind of fuzz ended whilst it was still being built, so it's never really been used for its proper purpose. 

£259 new, but full disclosure I did get the benefit of Artist pricing so, despite it being spankers and only a few months old, Ill let this go for £165.

And a little clip I made:

Edited by Kev

• Kev locked this topic