Why become a member? ×

Crown XTi1000 power amp

Rich

[url="http://www.crownaudio.com/amp_htm/xti.htm"]Crown XTi1000[/url], a big silver power amp with lots of features and lights and what not. And it's fuppin' [i]loud[/i]. 500w per side into 4ohms, or up to 1400w in bridge mono. Lots of clever programs, including a tunable crossover allowing you to bi-amp directly from the amp, and loads of other stuff I've never used. Rackmount, 2U high, roughly 20lbs weight. It's spent its life in my rack, so apart from tiny bits of rack rash it's unmarked. Only gigged a handful of times, and I'm only selling because I've picked up an SWR SM900 and so I don't need a separate power amp any more.
This really is a lovely piece of kit. Pick a new one up off eBay for around 500 quid plus p+p (yes, I know you can get them cheap from the US, but by the time you've added VAT and duty they ain't so cheap any more)... or alternatively buy this one for [b][size=3]£275 plus shipping[/size][/b].
A nearly new kilowatt for 275 quid, c'mon it's a bargain. Tell Santa.

For God's sake! Someone buy it FAST!

I went to their official web and saw its characteristics... 2 ohms capable... damping factor above 500... built-in DSP with crossover, limiter...

Time to divorce from QSC, Im in love. This is truly the jewel of the crown.

Have a nice day and a free bump!

Edited by Fraktal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...