Left leaderboard
loremil

[SOLD] GRBass Pure Drive Distortion, Preamp and DI
£170
London

[PRICE REDUCED TO £140]

Selling this great GRBass PureDrive pedal as  it is superfluous to my needs.

A great piece of kit, this pedal functions as a preamp, a distortion pedal, a DI, and a tuner as well! Completely made in Italy, this comes with a 5 year warranty as well.

Collection in London or can ship at buyer's expense, no trades please.

Here is the official description from the GRBass website:

The Pure Drive is a decidedly versatile Preamp designed for the most demanding bass players but suitable for everyone thanks to its ease of use that allows you to always have all the characteristics of the GR sound in ultra-compact size.
The Pure Drive is equipped with a 4 band eq with 4 selectable frequencies on the mids and deep and bright filters.
Furthermore, it is completed by an "Overdrive" section which, with its volume and dedicated drives, will allow you to obtain light saturations up to massive distortions.
The Pure Drive is also a professional tuner with display and a D.I.
All the components are carefully selected to offer a top product. It is completely made in Italy and is designed and built by a bassist for bass players.

67883838_1245499028956024_6855287091731890176_n.jpg

Edited by loremil
Item has sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassdude BE
      NOTE:
      I will now incl. both a EU and UK power supply and will also ad a SA daisy chain cable (TRS mini) to the deal
      so you can connect your SA pedals together. This gives you the option to control more than one pedal at the time with your hothand or expression pedal.

Hi,
      as I'm going back to a series of selected boutique fuzz pedals for my new pedalboard my SA OFD is up for grabs.
      It's a cracking little pedal with a build in noise gate and fully tweakable EQ, basically possibilities are endless with this thing..  
      The pedal comes with the original box and U.K. power supply.
      As a nice extra I will also ad a wireless HotHand receiver.

Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely natural modeling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones. Compact, cast aluminum housing. 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches. Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal. Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm. 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting. Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate. Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass. Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters. MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters when used with the Neuro Hub. State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters. 9V DC power supply included Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)  
      https://www.sourceaudio.net/sb2-ofd-bass-micromodeler.html

• By loremil
      Selling this GR BASS 700+ lightweight bass amp head. Completely Made in Italy, this is a small but very powerful bass head that delivers 350W at 8 ohms and 700W at 4 ohms.
      I'm selling this as I really don't use it much, it has seen mostly home and some live use but is in great condition. The fan is slightly noisy but it can be turned on and off, and when really needed in live situations it can't be heard at all. Features include a Sub Filter switch to remove inaudible sub frequencies which increases you speaker efficiency, a 400Hz-800Hz frequency selector switch for the mids, a dedicated DI volume which also acts as a headphone volume, an AUX input, headphone jack for silent practicing, and a handy mute button.
      Comes with a power lead and a handy Gator Cases carry bag. Collection in Hackney, London or shipping at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking!
      Here are the full specs:
      POWER
      700W RMS 4 ohm, 350W 8 ohm
      DIMENSIONS
      Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5 cm
      Weight: 2,1 Kg
      PLUS
      - VU meter led
      - 9 Volt Output pedal effects
      - Switch fan on/off noiseless
      - Subsonic filter for woofer protection
      - Color: black (other colours available on request)
      - Panel+logo: brushed aluminium with possibility of colours customization
      FRONT PANEL
      - Input
      - V meter dot bar
      - -10 db
      - Aux In
      - Gain
      - Mid Eq
      - Bass
      - Mid Frequency 400-800 hz
      - High
      - Sub Filter
      - Volume DI / headphone
      - Master
      - Mute
      - Led mute
      - Out headphone
      REAR PANEL
      - Input 230-115v (auto selectable)
      - 9 Volt
      - Tuner Out
      - Send/Return
      - Pre/Post DI
      - DI Output
      - Speakon/Jack Outputs

• By Gamble
      Heyo! 
      Reluctantly selling my Danelectro Black Paisley distortion pedal (vgc), it gives a great thick distortion without losing the bottom end thanks to the sub octave button but I'm trying to be realistic about what gear I'm ever going to use in anger again. 
      £40 ono takes it, these don't come up very often so grab it while it's hot. 

• By AinsleyWalker
      Amazing drive pedal, bought new in 2016.
      Works great with guitar, bass, synth, just about anything.  Use of Tone and Filter controls in conjunction allow plenty of low end through for bass.
      Capable of subtle drive to all-out fuzz. Expression pedal input allows you to control the Filter for some useful filter sweep/wah-like effects.
      Comes with box. Price includes postage.