Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£900
Rochester

BaggyMan

I am now selling my Warwick thumb 4 string. 

All the usual Warwick quality, bell brass frets, active, wenge board, belly cut body,  bolt on neck.  Condition is excellent, setup is superb, sporting a relatively fresh set of elixir nano webs. .   

I got it by swap with someone fine bass chat member in France  last year and love it, nothing but great tone as you would expect.  If you aren't up with Warwick there are some great demo's on youtube and very accurate to the way this one plays.  This is German build, not aware of them being built outside germany but could be wrong, anyway this is of germanic origin instrument. 

Downsizing the herd and paying some bills is kind of the idea, and not playing as much to warrant a collection of such finery.

Ideally I am looking for a sale, but would be interested in trades against Stingrays,  US build G & L's or Lakland 55-02 of same value.

Comes with folder, wax, tools and manuals etc.

pics show how great she looks and the two little dints on the tail near the strap button.  The MEC gold lettering on the neck pickup shows signs of wear, mentioned only for a completeness.  This bass is lovely.

IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4841.JPG

IMG_4842.JPG

IMG_4843.JPG

IMG_4844.JPG

IMG_20190729_115552.jpg

Edited by BaggyMan