Why become a member? ×

hello

:amaze:

hey all,

just joined this board today. i'm from the us, i hope that's ok!

i've been playing bass for 9-ish years, and play a MIM jazz that i've modded a tiny bit. i play through a full stack, peavey head with GK and hartke cabs. i'm in a pop/rock band that's gigging fairly regularly.

anyhow, i saw this section so i thought i'd say hi. anything i need to know about this place?

[quote name=':amaze:' post='359276' date='Dec 19 2008, 11:23 PM']hey all,

just joined this board today. i'm from the us, i hope that's ok!

i've been playing bass for 9-ish years, and play a MIM jazz that i've modded a tiny bit. i play through a full stack, peavey head with GK and hartke cabs. i'm in a pop/rock band that's gigging fairly regularly.

anyhow, i saw this section so i thought i'd say hi. anything i need to know about this place?[/quote]

Hey Luke.

Only thing you need to know is it is a cool place.

[quote name=':amaze:' post='359323' date='Dec 20 2008, 12:38 AM']haha cool. and i'm hoping at least somewhat helpful when it comes to actual bass issues?[/quote]

From what I have seen so far, definately. It is a very friendly and supportive environment with plenty of good and "more serious" threads. IE people will be light hearted but will take topics seriously and they won't disintegrate into random nonsense a la mx.