Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB1006

MythSte

Please see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34376&pid=355660&st=0&#entry355660"]This[/url] thread for reason for sale!

Used Yamaha TRB1006, Id say 8-10 condition wise. has a few nicks here and there. But overall a great gigging bass.

3 band active EQ
vol/blend
trans black top over flamed maple

I only have live pics and stock pics atm, but ill get more up asap.

looking for 400 + p&p

Thanks,

Stephen

[quote name='MythSte' post='355676' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:00 AM']Please see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34376&pid=355660&st=0&#entry355660"]This[/url] thread for reason for sale!

Used Yamaha TRB1006, Id say 8-10 condition wise. has a few nicks here and there. But overall a great gigging bass.

Stephen[/quote]

That didn't last long :) Sorry to here the reasons though. That Tribute I got off you has become my main gigging base!

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='355860' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:28 PM']That didn't last long :) Sorry to here the reasons though. That Tribute I got off you has become my main gigging base!

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

I know! Its a ballbreaker.

I really enojoy the challange that 6 strings brought to me, but now im only going to be playing bass whilst kickin' it at home, i want something cool and comfortable.

[quote name='steve' post='361600' date='Dec 23 2008, 12:29 AM']what kind of things are you lookng to px for ste?[/quote]

You know, im not sure. something interesting! maybe something i can mod a bit. might even work on my fretless playing a bit! Try me :)

• 2 weeks later...

It was Traded a few days ago.

Great bass it was though! Steve has it now so go to him if you fancy any opinions! i loved it but since leaving the band wanted something a little less challenging to play (purely the fact it was a sixer, im more comfortable on fives)