Left leaderboard
CraigPlaysBass

ALL SOLD - 2x Hartke HX112 Cabs for sale (15kg, switchable 4/8 ohms)
£415
Ash, Surrey

Lightweight Bass Cabinets for Sale

Consisting of 500 watt amp head weighing a slim 2.9Kg and two Hartke 1x12" cabs, with tweeters, weighing 15Kg each.

All items available separately, offers considered. Collection from Ash in Surrey, or can meet at Guildford Station.

Looking for £315 including postage within UK. Meeting within a one hour drive of Ash is negotiable. Selling as no longer being used! No trades please.

_1210216.thumb.jpeg.4c8e9d96a073f2b1eb17b2e4a7d4edcc.jpeg

Full pictures below.

Ashdown MiBass 550

• 500 watts rms at 4ohms
  • Weighs 2.9kg
  • Powerful 7(!) band semi-parametric EQ
  • 2 jack/Speakon outputs
  • 8.3 x 2.6 x 6.3 inches
  • EQ presets, FX loop, balanced DI out and lots more... https://ashdownmusic.com/products/mibass-550

This amp head has been rarely used and is in good condition. The EQ is extremely powerful with handy pre-set tone curves and it fits in a gig bag pocket.

Looking for £165 if purchased individually. Delivery £14 insured via Parcelforce.

Hartke Hydrive HX112 (two available)

• 300 watts rms power handling
  • 12" hybrid paper/aluminum cone
  • Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms impedance
  • Size: 20" x 22" x 17.5"
  • Weigh 15kg
  • 41Hz–17kHz frequency response
  • Switchable tweeter (on/off/-6dB)
  • Feet have been relocated to make them more upright but can easily be put back to their original horizontal position.
  • Speakon/jack inputs and more... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/

These cabs are nice and light, project well and are a comfortable one hand carry. They are in fair condition, reflected in the price. The tolex at the back has previously peeled and has been thoroughly stuck back on as per pictures.

Looking for £165 each if purchased individually including postage (insured), offers considered.

Photos:

_1210216.thumb.jpeg.4c8e9d96a073f2b1eb17b2e4a7d4edcc.jpeg

_1210248.thumb.jpeg.6f5bc7de2d9536fbd399240501e2b6d5.jpeg

_1210246.thumb.jpeg.b89e0535e93b3f7fbe3cdf803ff62c95.jpeg

I've not been active on here in a while, but my old feedback thread is here:

_1210232.thumb.jpeg.d5576eae9820d3ec77115913d218b0fc.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

Edited by CraigPlaysBass
All sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Gibson SB-450 
      Cool and rare Gibson from the '70s. Apparently less then 1.000 were made, so there aren't too many of them around. 
      Pictures:

As you can see from the pictures, the bass has been used. It has a lot of user marks and finish checking all over. The bridge has been replaced (original one in poor condition is still there), as well as the truss rod cover. It should be mentioned that the plastic cover of the bridge pickup has broken at the point where the adjustment screw enters. Someone tried to melt it together again, but its still loose. I've set the hight, and left it this way. 
      Further this bass is in good functional condition. The neck is straight and all hardware and electronics function like they should. 
      This bass plays and sounds great. It has an open, clear and full punchy sound. Not what is usually expected from a Gibson. It's also a very light instrument; my kitchen scale says it's only 3,35 kilos! 
      The original hardcase is included. 
      Asking €1.100 (approx £975)
      The bass is located in the Netherlands. Shipping is not a problem. 
    • By Sibob
      Hi all,
      Now fully up for sale, Part-Ex options would be a Lakland Skyline DJ5 with cash my way too, possibly a Lakland 55-60, or maybe a Precision 4 string of some description.
      I love this Evolution, sounds awesome, light swamp ash body and looks great. It's a solid 9/10 for condition I'd say. A couple of small indentations, but nothing I'm able to photograph well. Stock, these basses come with Bartolini single-coils, however I've swapped those out for Bartolini dual coils that came direct from Rob Elrick.
      So spec is:
      35″ scale
      Swamp Ash Body
      8.5 Lbs (approx)
      Satin Matte Black Finish
      3-piece Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck
      Ebony Fretboard
      24 frets
      2-way adjustable truss rod
      Bartolini hum cancelling Dual-coil soapbar pickups (Made in the USA)
      Bartolini 3-band pre-amp w/3-way mid and active bypass (Made in the USA)
      Fully shielded control cavity
      Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
      Black Elrick bridge – by Hipshot (Made in the USA)
      Dunlop Dual Design strap buttons (Straplok compatible!) (Made in the USA)

No way of shipping just at the moment, but happy to organise a socially distanced handover. As such, UK only for now.

• By onehappybunny
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house. (will post some pics when I get a chance)
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare. This set up is a bit loud for only practising at home!
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Asking for £600 for the pair. Would prefer not to split. Amp not included in price, but feel free to make an offer if interested.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg
    • By troubadour
      I think we all know about these so I'll spare the superlatives!
      To the best of my knowledge this one is all original. Apart from I've put new felt rings under the strap buttons (the old ones had disappeared) and it's sporting some Fender NPS 45 - 105 round wound strings.
      It does have some oxidisation to metalwork. And dings commensurate with its age and having lived a life. Difficult to photo close up so I'll describe where they are and maybe you can zoom in.
      head stock under E tuner (3mm) neck rear lower 1st fret (3mm) body front above tug bar to left and to right (1.5mm and 3mm) body front and bottom behind bridge (4 x 5mm) body rear above and to right of neck plate (10mm and 5mm) body rear under neck plate (buckle rash) body rear top right as you look at it (12mm) Bass weighs only 3.762 Kg (8.3 lbs). I zeroed the scales with the Sisley book on it so the bass would balance better in case you're wondering.
      Currently collection from Skipton only or I can meet you within a reasonable distance.
      Price is £600 and it does have to be £600 I'm afraid.