CraigPlaysBass

ALL SOLD - 2x Hartke HX112 Cabs for sale (15kg, switchable 4/8 ohms)
£415
Ash, Surrey

Lightweight Bass Cabinets for Sale

Consisting of 500 watt amp head weighing a slim 2.9Kg and two Hartke 1x12" cabs, with tweeters, weighing 15Kg each.

All items available separately, offers considered. Collection from Ash in Surrey, or can meet at Guildford Station.

Looking for £315 including postage within UK. Meeting within a one hour drive of Ash is negotiable. Selling as no longer being used! No trades please.

_1210216.thumb.jpeg.4c8e9d96a073f2b1eb17b2e4a7d4edcc.jpeg

Full pictures below.

Ashdown MiBass 550

• 500 watts rms at 4ohms
  • Weighs 2.9kg
  • Powerful 7(!) band semi-parametric EQ
  • 2 jack/Speakon outputs
  • 8.3 x 2.6 x 6.3 inches
  • EQ presets, FX loop, balanced DI out and lots more... https://ashdownmusic.com/products/mibass-550

This amp head has been rarely used and is in good condition. The EQ is extremely powerful with handy pre-set tone curves and it fits in a gig bag pocket.

Looking for £165 if purchased individually. Delivery £14 insured via Parcelforce.

Hartke Hydrive HX112 (two available)

• 300 watts rms power handling
  • 12" hybrid paper/aluminum cone
  • Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms impedance
  • Size: 20" x 22" x 17.5"
  • Weigh 15kg
  • 41Hz–17kHz frequency response
  • Switchable tweeter (on/off/-6dB)
  • Feet have been relocated to make them more upright but can easily be put back to their original horizontal position.
  • Speakon/jack inputs and more... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/

These cabs are nice and light, project well and are a comfortable one hand carry. They are in fair condition, reflected in the price. The tolex at the back has previously peeled and has been thoroughly stuck back on as per pictures.

Looking for £165 each if purchased individually including postage (insured), offers considered.

Photos:

_1210216.thumb.jpeg.4c8e9d96a073f2b1eb17b2e4a7d4edcc.jpeg

_1210248.thumb.jpeg.6f5bc7de2d9536fbd399240501e2b6d5.jpeg

_1210246.thumb.jpeg.b89e0535e93b3f7fbe3cdf803ff62c95.jpeg

I've not been active on here in a while, but my old feedback thread is here:

_1210232.thumb.jpeg.d5576eae9820d3ec77115913d218b0fc.jpeg

Thanks for reading!

Edited by CraigPlaysBass
All sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Merton
      Hello everyone! I love this cab, it’s really very good. But my current musical projects suit the Barefaced X10 cabinets better so I now have a pair of One10s and a Four10 for when I need to destroy walls, which makes this surplus to requirements. If I could justify keeping it I would but I don’t really have the space and could do with the money to cover a car service.
      Bought new from the Bass Gallery in 2018, gigged about 10 times (if that) since, it’s in fine fettle. No cover I’m afraid, and no box to be able to ship either so collection only from me (Horley, Surrey, near Gatwick airport) or we can find a mutually convenient location to do a dodgy BC deal in a car park 🤓

• By Zombie1965
      Dear Mr Hartke,

Words can't begin to express the sympathy we feel on the untimely demise of your company. Hartke products will be missed by everyone that used them and loved them deeply.

I hope the expressions of sympathy that you must be receiving from everyone In the UK and most of Europe provide some consolation to you. Hopefully, knowing how much lots of us loved our Hartke's will give you a measure of comfort. Hartke bass amps were always popular with the dudes at band practice, on the gig and many men often spoke of its awesome tone and wonderful presence and power. They never had such a workhorse of an amp that inspired them the way the Hartke did; to go out night after night and entertain the masses....

Seriously though... What the hell has happened to Hartke's UK distribution?
      Hartke equipment used to be plentiful in many music shops across the UK, now its nowhere to be found. The products may as well not exist to us any more. WHY?

I needed a new driver for my XL cab... Nowhere can get one at any reasonable time frame. in the end, I was forced to buy a different make and moved to an ampeg cab. Im not happy with it, I dont like it.

My HA3500 could use a service, its working but somethings not quite right.....

I desperately want a new HA3500 head to replace my ageing one... I may as well dream on. I will probably have to buy something else very soon.

I've wanted to check out the TX series for at least 12 months but cant find one to try out anywhere.

Id like to check out the new LX Series Heads.... I'm not holding my breath for one either.

It looks like music stores across the UK, Europe and online in general isn't any longer stocking Hartke.

ITS A DAMN SHAME!
    • By sbrag
      Peavey headliner 210 bass cab for sale. Very good cab especially for the money and in very good condition. 400 watts at 8 ohm.
      I bought this as a stop gap while looking for a barefaced cab which I have now bought and this now needs a new home. 
      Any trials welcome in Downend in Bristol. Price is firm and cash on collection massively preferred due to weight and the fact I'll need to find a box big enough to post. Any questions please let me know.

• By waveydavy
      Darkglass gigbag fits their 900w amp heads (and a few other small amp heads). Used good condition 

• By loremil
      Hi! I am not using these much so decided to sell this fantastic mini-rig.
      1 x white GR700+ lightweight amp head including Gator Amp bag (£300) (https://www.grbass.com/gr700/)
      1 x orange GR112 cabinet (8ohms) (£400) (https://www.grbass.com/cabinets/gr-112h/)
      I have had these for two years and they've seen home and live use and have some minor wear and tear, but other than that work perfectly and are loud, transparent, and lightweight (I've transported both across the river in London a few times with no problems).
      Collection in London only please, and no trades.
      Here are the specs for the head and cab:
      GR700+ head:
      POWER
      700W RMS 4 ohm, 350W 8 ohm
      DIMENSIONS
      Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5 cm
      Weight: 2,1 Kg
      PLUS
      - VU meter led - 9 Volt Output pedal effects - Switch fan on/off noiseless - Subsonic filter for woofer protection - Color: black (other colours available on request) - Panel+logo: brushed aluminium with possibility of colours customization
      FRONT PANEL
      - Input - V meter dot bar - -10 db - Aux In - Gain - Mid Eq - Bass - Mid Frequency 400-800 hz - High - Sub Filter - Volume DI / headphone - Master - Mute - Led mute - Out headphone
      REAR PANEL
      - Input 230-115v (auto selectable) - 9 Volt - Tuner Out - Send/Return - Pre/Post DI - DI Output - Speakon/Jack Outputs
      GR112 Cabinet:
      POWER
      450W RMS (AES Standard)
      DIMENSIONS
      39 H, 51 W, 35 D cm
      WEIGHT
      12,8 Kg
      COLOURS
      black, white, custom colour
      IMPEDANCE
      8 or 4 ohm
      BASS REFLEX