Why become a member? ×

Been lurking for too long...

bozzbass

Hi there everyone, I've been a lurker for about a year and thought I should finally introduce myself.

I'm based in Glasgow and share my life with a lovely lady and a bunch of lovely basses, namely a couple of Stingrays, a P and a J, an old Fender Musicmaster and a tatty but much loved upright. I run a club night with a good friend at Glasgow's 13th Note called EOTMC, check us out at

www.myspace.com/bozillabozilla

I also do a bunch of recording work from time to time for various bands, singers and Scottish BBC radio. I'm currently working on my dissertation for a Postgraduate MLitt in Popular Music Studies at Glasgow University (an excellent course if anyone fancies it). My influences are all over the place but just lately I've been checking out a lot of Louis Jordan and T-Bone Walker, a bit of Duran Duran and have rediscovered Eat Em and Smile by Dave Lee Roth; Billy Sheehan is the Nose Cone on Elephant Gun!!!!!!!! Other music stuff I do is mucking about with synths, a bit of piano playing and making choons on my laptop with Ableton Live and Max MSP.

love, peace and rock n roll x :)

Edited by bozzbass