willellisbass

Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes Overdrive pedal SOLD
£140
Hull, East Yorkhshire

Selling the great Vintage Microtubes pedal from Darkglass Electronics, fantastic pedal for getting overdrive sounds from the 60's to the 90's emulating tube amps through the years.

Been gigged previously but in excellent condition, currently with velcro on the back but cam remove if requested.

Tracked delivery in the UK.

Thanks!

20190515_170812.thumb.jpg.c560b3bcf42d134f6c9a0535538cffd8.jpg20190515_170832.thumb.jpg.3ee928d48b56022ea8c052f2b2a7712d.jpg

Edited by willellisbass

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Lovely faithful handwired clone of the Hudson Broadcast dual in a smaller enclosure. Basically new, I've just jammed with it twice at the studio and then it's sat on a shelf.
      HX stomp and lack of work means it has to go.
      Front design has been properly lacquered or whatever so is very hard wearing not just a sticker like the ehx pedals.
      Internal trimmers to set starting/relative gain levels for both hi/low gain as well as the external controls.
      Footswitchable high/low gain as well as bypass.
      Price includes UK postage.

• By LearningLuke
      As new (less than a year old), never gigged with, original packaging and power supply (EU since that's what guitar guitar sold it with) . Built in SpectraComp and Drive circuitry. All the good stuff like DI (pre and post), 4 band EQ, etc. 
      I bought this to so some home recording thanks to its DI, but really love the sound and always have enjoyed the SpectraComp. 
      I'm only selling because I came into some prize money recently and I want to try out some other stuff. I'd prefer to keep it, but I can't justify owning two good preamps! (hopefully I shan't regret this) 
      Price includes tracked royal mail shipping, why not...

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/

• By sdbrown8177
      A fantastic amplifier - really lightweight and powerful. This amp packs a punch (900w @ 4 ohms) and sounds really great either running your bass clean or engaging the overdrives which include the well-known 'Vintage Microtubes' and the 'B3K'. This amp hasn't been gigged at all so is in excellent condition and comes in original packaging (minus the information booklet). It also includes the intelligent footswitch which allows you to mute the head or switch between the effects.
      Full specs found here: https://www.darkglass.com/microtubes-900/
      Price includes postage to a UK address. Payment via Paypal or Monzo. Thanks!

• By daveybass
      Bought this recently but it's not for me..more of a fuzz guy
      Boxed and working great, may trade for a Phaser/trade up
      Price includes postage in the UK..
      Thanks
      Dave