willellisbass

Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes Overdrive pedal SOLD
£140
Hull, East Yorkhshire

Posted (edited)

Selling the great Vintage Microtubes pedal from Darkglass Electronics, fantastic pedal for getting overdrive sounds from the 60's to the 90's emulating tube amps through the years.

Been gigged previously but in excellent condition, currently with velcro on the back but cam remove if requested.

Tracked delivery in the UK.

Thanks!

20190515_170812.thumb.jpg.c560b3bcf42d134f6c9a0535538cffd8.jpg20190515_170832.thumb.jpg.3ee928d48b56022ea8c052f2b2a7712d.jpg

Edited by willellisbass

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AinsleyWalker
      So I've had my Vintage Deluxe for ages and always used it as a drive pedal, but I'm finding myself needing a preamp lately so I've started using it as a preamp/EQ section early on in my chain.
      I see a lot of people using the Tone Hammer for a similar role and I wondered how the two compare.
      Anyone have any opinions on the two pedals and the their abilities as drive/preamp pedals? 
    • By Mattbass97
      COG Effects Knightfall 66 new version - £110 inc tracked postage
      Great condition - minor blemishes and faded ink. Well packaged for shipping. Really great sounding dual channel overdrive - surplus to requirements despite purchasing relatively recently. Royal Mail Tracked 24hr delivery

Ampeg Scrambler - £65 inc tracked postage
      Great condition - barely used Includes original packaging Setting in photo is my favourite for mild tube drive Royal Mail Tracked 24hr

Boss OC-3 - £65 inc postage  SOLD
      Good condition No original packaging - will be well boxed for shipping Super subby/synthy but just not to my taste Royal Mail Tracked 24hr

SFX Custom Shop Dual Fuzz and Distortion - £85 inc postage SOLD
      Great condition No original packaging - will be well boxed for shipping Royal Mail Tracked 24hr This is a super unique pedal I acquired from Basschat some time ago. The fuzz and distortion can be activated separately and stacked.
      The fuzz has a 3 position mid switch and when cranked can either fulfil a fairly nice Muse sound to a thick juicy fuzz which is soo nice. The distortion has a 2 position selector switch for clipping, one way is a strong blend of clean signal and the other is a pure drive sound (think Michael League intro on Taizo by Forq). It is a unique pedal and I loved it but unfortunately it is surplus to requirements and must go! 
      SFX speaks for itself in terms of quality on this forum so rest assured you're getting a quality pedal for not a lot of money.

Any questions folks please feel free to give me a message.
      Thanks,
      Matthew

• By Slug Ice
      Can post any item at buyers expense. Thanks for looking!
      EBS Microbass 3 - £290
      Brand new condition with box, instructions and power supply. Home use only!
      Darkglass Microtubes Vintage - £120
      #763. With box. 
      Boss Bass Driver BB1X - £100
      With box. 
      Boss FBM1 - £90
      Fender Bassman sounds in a pedal-sized format. With box. 
      Fuzzrocious Demon - £110
      Second gated boost footswitch and HPF/LPF switch. 
      Will update post properly when I get a minute.