Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Fender 75' USA Jazz Ltd in Candy Apple Red * SOLD *

Lysdexia

Hi guys - I've started this thread again because the last one developed into a debate on paypal.

So, for sale: a stunning Fender USA Ltd. edition Jazz '75 re-issue. It will be supplied with a good quality, hard-shell case. It sounds as good as you could hope for a bass with such historical importance and plays like funky butter.

I'm looking for offers around the £1050 mark or interested in trades for a Ric 4003.

More photographs to follow. :)

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='flychris' post='355179' date='Dec 15 2008, 04:49 PM']The only Jazz I find terrible...

Maybe due to the the extrem talentuous photographist...[/quote]

Maybe it's the translation, but are you saying you find this jazz terrible because I'm an extremely talentless photographer?

:huh:

I've had my fair share of criticism over the years, but if I am right then that's something special to remember :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='355459' date='Dec 15 2008, 11:50 PM']Maybe it's the translation, but are you saying you find this jazz terrible because I'm an extremely talentless photographer?

:huh:

I've had my fair share of criticism over the years, but if I am right then that's something special to remember :)[/quote]

No once again :

I find this Jazz terrible.... ( terrible : 2nd degree, as an earthquake, amazing...etc...ironic you know )

but , may be, it could be due to the photographer... cause I'm not fan of Jazz in general, but I find this one beautiful.....
Do I need to continue ? or is it clear ? :huh:

(But my english is not so clear I think.... :huh: )

Edited by flychris

[quote name='flychris' post='355472' date='Dec 15 2008, 11:09 PM']No once again :

I find this Jazz terrible.... ( terrible : 2nd degree, as an earthquake, amazing...etc...ironic you know )

but , may be, it could be due to the photographer... cause I'm not fan of Jazz in general, but I find this one beautiful.....
Do I need to continue ? or is it clear ? :huh:

(But my english is not so clear I think.... :) )[/quote]

Clear enough mon amee :huh:

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='355557' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:53 AM']Is it just me or are those not the usual pups? And I'm referring to the bass...[/quote]

They are the usual - I just fitted a pair of pup covers to finish the look I wanted. Easily removable and I'll include the originals if someone would prefer them.