PTB

SOLD - Mark Bass New York 121 cab, Made in Italy
£250
Croydon

Posted (edited)

Selling my Mark Bass cab, an Italian-made 1 x 12 plus tweeter cab.  It's in good condition and comes with a Mark Bass cover.  I bought this to use as a mini-stack with my matching Mark Bass combo but I haven't needed it for a while so time to find a new home for it.

No trades please and happy to ship at the buyer's expense.

MB3.jpeg

MB4.jpeg

MB2.jpeg

MB1.jpeg

Edited by PTB
Sold, change header

Posted (edited)

No Steve, but thanks for your interest. Header amended to Sold 

Paul

Edited by PTB
Update

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joebass
      Hi,
      Now £300!
      I'm selling this Italian made MarkBass 410 hf cab as I just don't use it. It's in good condition (scrapes on the corner protectors, some bobbling on the top caused by velcro, a scrape on one of the handles). 
      Comes with a Roqsolid cover. The stitching has come apart on one corner but it's an easy fix.
      I'm based near junction 14 M4.
      Thanks for looking,
      Joe

• By drewk_ie
      Having a bit of a clear out, seem to have accumulated a lot of parts, leads etc over the years:
      Musicman Sub Pickup Ceramic pickup out of a Musicman Sub £30 (pic 1)
      Bartonili MM Pickup 1980s Bart Pickup, multicoil, c/w selector switch £80 (pic 2)
      Musicman Plate Musicman Stlye Control Plate £6 (pic 3)
      Squire Neck Plate Squire 4 bolt neck plate (only three screws?) and assorted strap buttons (brass and chrome), brass nut and strap locks parts £10 (pic 4 & 10)
      Assortment of Strings lots and lots of assorted bass strings, GHS, Rotosound, DRs, D’Addario, Ernie ball, Thomastik - Job lot £35 (pic 5)
      Assortment of Leads lots of assorted patch leads (mono and Stereo) - Job lot £12 (pic 6)
      Assortment of Knobs a few assorted knobs, chrome & plastic - Job lot £10 (pic 7) 
      **SOLD Mark bass Bass Keeper Markbass Bass Keeper, handy bass stand that works off the side handle of your bass cab, for those extremely small stages SOLD**
      Straps two bass straps, one black, one grey  £5 (pic 8)
      Will cancel off as the items sell or if someone wants to take all as Job lot for £120 shipped anywhere in Europe 
      Collection always preferred, but postage can be arranged.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Raslee
      I've had this cab since new and have only used it a handful of times so it's time to let it go to someone who can give it some more love - I tend to only use my two 2x10" MB cabs for ease of carrying. It's a great professional cab, lightweight, Indonesian made same as the usual Italian Markbass quality,  8ohms, Tweeter. It has a Roqsolid cover of sorts - it was made for the smaller 4x10" so does not cover all the speaker...it's functional though.  The cab truly does sound divine.
      Collect from Plymouth or you can arrange your own courier,
      Bargain £350    (Over £650 new) or may trade on  a Markbass Traveler 15" 8ohm cab or a 4 string bass, lower value plus cash my way or I can add a little for the right bass  - WHY
      Specs:
      SPEAKER SIZE: 4x10 in.
      BASS PORTS: Front
      TWEETER: 1" compression driver with custom horn
      POWER HANDLING: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
      CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
      SENSITIVITY: 103 dB SPL
      WEIGHT: 65.92 lbs / 29.9 kg
      WIDTH: 23.39 in. / 59.4 cm
      HEIGHT: 29.13 in. / 73.9 cm
      DEPTH: 18.9 in. / 48 cm