Why become a member? ×

Hey There Bassketeers Help Needed

brick

Hey there peeps as the titles says i need help, i am currently in the third year of my music degree and as part of which im doing a study of the playing styles of James Jamerson, Chuck Rainey and Donald Dunn.
Have managed to aquire the obvious books on the subject and am now trying to hunt down articles from bass magazines over the years and was wondering if anyone on here had any if they would good enough to scan and email them to me. In return said persons would recive respect, positive rep and good vibes being sent there way

Ta

Ross

my email is [email protected]

[quote name='brick' post='351190' date='Dec 10 2008, 08:29 PM']Hey there peeps as the titles says i need help, i am currently in the third year of my music degree and as part of which im doing a study of the playing styles of James Jamerson, Chuck Rainey and Donald Dunn.
Have managed to aquire the obvious books on the subject and am now trying to hunt down articles from bass magazines over the years and was wondering if anyone on here had any if they would good enough to scan and email them to me. In return said persons would recive respect, positive rep and good vibes being sent there way

Ta

Ross

my email is [email protected][/quote]
Might be able to help as I have BGM back to issue 1 & BP going back years, though I have a nasty feeling my scanner died a couple of weeks back and I'm not sure where we stand on copyright?