Why become a member? ×

Squier Jazz Maple fretboard black bound and blocks
£15
Llanfyllin

I can't really see that anyone will want this but you never know...

Complete fretboard from a 2011 Squier VM Jazz bass, that's satin finish, very little lacquer on fingerboard, 20 frets little wear on frets

Maple fingerboard, black plastic bound and blocks, there was some slight lift on three of the blocks before I stripped board off the neck, maybe a little more lift now; it came off cleanly and surprisingly easily with some heat from a travel iron on a steel ruler on top of the frets as per the YouTube videos I watched before attempting it, no damage on the back face, I haven't removed the glue residue, just put it on a flat surface with some weight on it whilst it cools down

I can post pictures later but I think we all know what it looks like, 38mm nut width, 65mm at widest part of the neck pocket, 34" scale length

£15 plus shipping complete with the 10 white plastic fret markers from the top of the neck which are originally positioned half in neck half in fretboard so there are semi circle holes in the top edge of the binding (Right handed neck so if you use it on a left handed one the holes will be on the bottom edge)

Removed to replace with a fretless maple board like a 70s P, afaik Maple board fretless Jazz weren't made for production, maybe one offs or custom